Topic locked

Re: Betfred.com World Championship prediction contest 2010

Postby Tubberlad

rocket_ron wrote:
Sonny wrote:That depends on whether Paddy or tubberlad added the predictions to their spreadsheets when the final started.

im sure they have, but if they didn't then its a sad day

Don't worry, I have them :)

Postby Tubberlad

thetubberlad wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:
Sonny wrote:That depends on whether Paddy or tubberlad added the predictions to their spreadsheets when the final started.

Well actually, I have up to the Cueist... I'll have to ask Paddy about it.

Postby Rocket_ron

thetubberlad wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:

Thats wht your the best <ok>

Postby Alex0paul

TheCleaver wrote:Where's my prediction gone?

I went for Robertson 18-15, pretty sure Lucky Balls posted just above me aswell and I think he went for Dott but I don't know by which score.

Yes Lucky Balls went 18-14 to Graeme Dott

Postby TheCleaver

Just seen that it was hacked into as for the reason for the disappearance of the predictions. I don't know who elses were lost but I know that Lucky had 18-14 Dott, I had 18-15 Robertson. I think Manfred's prediction is one of the others missing, I vaguely remember him going Robbo but I can't be sure <ok>

Postby Tubberlad

Okay, the event has been thrown into disarray by the hacking, but lets hope Paddy had all the predictions taken down... will fire up the result as soon as possible.

PL Sadly I dont, such a shame really. I dont know what to do. In this situation I'd suggest granting all 32 of us 8 points for the final. Such a shame really and I'd leave it to you as your head TD

Postby GJ

well done alex

:clap:

i could have finished higher in the end but i couldnt predict the final as it was robbo's biggest match and i didnt want to jinx him