Second round template (match favourites on left, first four games):
13-13 Ali Carter v Joe Perry
13-13 Ding Junhui v Shaun Murphy
13-13 Mark Selby v Stephen Hendry
13-13 Ronnie O'Sullivan vs Mark J Williams
1. Match winner predictions
Bookies favourite to win = 6 points
Bookies underdog to win = 8 points
Split odds = 7 points for the correct picked winner.
This system will run throughout the tournament.
2. Correct score predictions:
Round 1 to quarter-final: correct score = 4 points, 1 frame out = 2 points
Semi-final and Final: correct score = 5 points, 1 frame out = 3 points, 2 frames out = 1 point
You only get the points if you predict the correct winner
3. Maximum break game:
- pick any number of players to make a maximum break
- if a player you've nominated makes a maximum break you get 12 points
- if you nominate a player who fails to get a maximum break you lose 3 points
- if you do not predict a maximum break you receive no points
(A maximum break is defined as a 147 with 15 reds or a 155 with 15 reds + free ball red)
4. Tournament winner predictions:
Each entrant may choose any 2 names for overall victory.
12 points for predicting a winner, 6 points for predicting a runner-up.
5. Also, predictions must be in before start of play. If other games in the same template haven't starter, but first game of the template as begun, those predictions are also void.
6. Odds to be taken from tournament sponsors Betfred
7. Predictions can be changed as long as deadline hasn't passed. However, I MUST be informed of any changes in PM, otherwise the changes will not take effect.
First round 2 template - opens after Dott match, closes tomorrow at 2pm
Last round 2 template - opens after Murphy match (close of play tomorrow afternoon), closes Saturday 2:30pm
First Quarter-final template - opens close of play Saturday, closes went next one opens
Last Quarter-final template - opens close of play Monday, closes 2:30pm Tuesday
Discussion topic: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=720
- Posts: 5009
- Joined: 02 October 2009
- Location: Ireland
- Snooker Idol: Ronnie OSullivan
- Highest Break: 49