60 PLTHEREF 9 - 2
59 HOLDEN CHINASKI 8 - 2
53 BORIS_THE_BUTCHER 8 - 2
52 THECLEAVER 9 - 1
47 PASUNEGIRAFE 6 - 3
43 VODKADIET 7 - 1
41 SKULLMAN 7 - 1
34 KING.KAUTO 6 - 1

Well done to Andre on his win and thanks to everyone who entered.

Re: THE 2016 MASTERS PREDICTION CHAMPIONSHIP

Postby kolompar

Clara8633 wrote:
kolompar wrote:THE FINAL - BEST OF 19 FRAMES - DEADLINE 1PM SUNDAY 17TH JANUARY
1-10 BARRY HAWKINS B v RONNIE O'SULLIVAN B

Amazing :shock:

What a predictable final :-D
Anyway, congrats to Andre, and thanks for the contest Cloud.

Postby Andre147

Many thanks all of you.

It really is amazing win for me, because as I said in the other post, at one time I was so far behind I was just predicting to get a respectable place on the Table.

The 2 spot on Semis surely helped a lot.

Very happy to win, even more so given Ronnie won it as well. :D

Postby Holden Chinaski

And Wild was acting all cocky and saying he would destruy the competition rofl

Double whammy for Wild, first Selby loses to Ronnie, then Wild loses the predictions after saying he would win easy :-D

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:Many thanks all of you.

It really is amazing win for me, because as I said in the other post, at one time I was so far behind I was just predicting to get a respectable place on the Table.

The 2 spot on Semis surely helped a lot.

Very happy to win, even more so given Ronnie won it as well. :D

It was an alright win.

Postby Wildey

Holden Chinaski wrote:And Wild was acting all cocky and saying he would destruy the competition rofl

Double whammy for Wild, first Selby loses to Ronnie, then Wild loses the predictions after saying he would win easy :-D

i was still in the contest today and had bingham got to 4 frames yesterday i would have gone 10-1 ronnie today and would have won it.....small margins between winning and losing.

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:And Wild was acting all cocky and saying he would destruy the competition rofl

i was still in the contest today and had bingham got to 4 frames yesterday i would have gone 10-1 ronnie today and would have won it.....small margins between winning and losing.

How can you possibly say you would have gone 10-1 ronnie if Bingham got to 4 frames? <doh>

You would have never guessed in a million years ronnie would win 10-1. Only Kolompar did, and that was for fun. You wouldn't say that result.

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:

How can you possibly say you would have gone 10-1 ronnie if Bingham got to 4 frames? <doh>

You would have never guessed in a million years ronnie would win 10-1. Only Kolompar did, and that was for fun. You wouldn't say that result.

I believe Wild. I reckon he would have gone 10-1 Ronnie today as he says.

Fact is Andre you got lucky. <ok>

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:

No, fact is you and Wild are bitter I got the better of you, especially with such a great comeback, Selby like! :-D

Suck that up! <ok>

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:

No, fact is you and Wild are bitter I got the better of you, especially with such a great comeback, Selby like! :-D

Suck that up! <ok>

Congrats mate its just Banter well played <ok>

Postby Wildey

Who is up to running the German Masters and Welsh Open?

on a side not im entering the Welsh Open prediction contest this year for the first time since 2011.

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:Who is up to running the German Masters and Welsh Open?

on a side not im entering the Welsh Open prediction contest this year for the first time since 2011.

I'm happy to do them both if nobody else minds or wants to do it.

Postby Smart

Cloud Strife wrote:

HAVE YOU UNDERSTOOD WHERE YOU FAILED WITH THE MASTERS COMP (INCONSISTENCY OF RULES, AND CRAP FORMATS)...? :wave:

Postby Cloud Strife

Smart wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

HAVE YOU UNDERSTOOD WHERE YOU FAILED WITH THE MASTERS COMP (INCONSISTENCY OF RULES, AND CRAP FORMATS)...? :wave:

Yes.

Postby Smart

Cloud Strife wrote:
Smart wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

Yes.

Ok, I fully back you then. :clap:

Postby Cloud Strife

Smart wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Smart wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

Yes.

Ok, I fully back you then. :clap:

Smark. :bowdown:

Postby PLtheRef

Did we get someone for the German and Welsh? I'm unavailable for some of the former and in the latter would probably use a format where not all matches are scored e.g. 30 picks etc.

Postby Smart

PLtheRef wrote:

Did we get someone for the German and Welsh? I'm unavailable for some of the former and in the latter would probably use a format where not all matches are scored e.g. 30 picks etc.

Strife is running them both. I have approved him for these 2 contest. <ok> :wave:

Postby Cloud Strife

Smart wrote:
PLtheRef wrote:

Strife is running them both. I have approved him for these 2 contest. <ok> :wave:

So are we getting a prediction contest for the German Masters or what? I said I was more than happy to step in, but Skullmaniac said he was doing it.