9th Smart - 72
10th Cleaver - 71
11th Tubberlad - 65
11th Paddy - 65
11th GJ - 65
14th Bourne - 63
15th Cheesy - 61
16th Yummi - 55

on a day hendry cocked it up i went up to 4th if only he had won 5-3 id be on 89 points :grrr:

Re: ***Official China Open Prediction Contest 2010 !!!***

Postby Roland

Do you only get 1 bonus even if you've predicted both finalists? I see Rocket has Williams and Keane has Williams and Ding so they instantly leapfrog the likes of me <doh>

Anyway

7:30am
Ding Junhui 6-4 Mark Allen

12:30pm
Ali Carter 4-6 Mark Williams

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Do you only get 1 bonus even if you've predicted both finalists? I see Rocket has Williams and Keane has Williams and Ding so they instantly leapfrog the likes of me <doh>

Re. Tournament Winners - You can pick ANY two players, they don't have to be one seeded and one unseeded, and they can be from any section of the draw.

it isnt picking finalists its picking winners so if Ding or Carter wins its 8 points and 10 points for Williams and Allen

Postby Bourne

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Sonny wrote:Do you only get 1 bonus even if you've predicted both finalists? I see Rocket has Williams and Keane has Williams and Ding so they instantly leapfrog the likes of me <doh>

Re. Tournament Winners - You can pick ANY two players, they don't have to be one seeded and one unseeded, and they can be from any section of the draw.

it isnt picking finalists its picking winners so if Ding or Carter wins its 8 points and 10 points for Williams and Allen

Indeed wild, it is all there in black and white !

Postby Roland

keane has Williams and Ding so he's guaranteed at least 8 points on whatever he's on at the moment...

Bourne - who is ahead on correct predictions between me and ManFred? Can you post info in the table about who has Ding or Williams in their tournament winner predictions?

Postby Bourne

Table Up.

Sonny is ahead of Manfred, 3 more correct results.
Tubbs is ahead of Smart, 1 more correct result.
Gerrards is ahead of Case, 2 more correct results.
Myself and paddy are literally inseparable. :chin:

Rocket has tournament bonus remaining for Williams
Keane has tournament bonus remaining for Ding AND Williams

Any more info needed, let us know.