Topic locked

Re: ***Official China Open Prediction Contest 2010 !!!***

Postby GJ

thetubberlad wrote:A stunning debut win for RR <ok> well done mate, you're fast becoming the most popular poster here, and this win only strengthens that. Legend <cool>

seconded

:D :ahh:

Postby Rocket_ron

Thanks for your kind comments guys :D

Yes i really enjoyed playing in this contest, first prediction contest i have ever played anywhere, I really enjoyed it was fun from start to finish and was nice to see scoreboard after everyday. Not sure i would have done it if it wasn't for MJW

I would also like this oppertunaty to thank Bourne for running this contest, he has been faultless in all the scores, timing of undating the board was excellent and the layout and score system was very fair Thank-you Bourne <ok>

And thank-you everyone

Postby GJ

ManFred47 wrote:CONGRATS-Rocket-Ron-great debut :D Thanks to Bourne,thanks to Sonny(would have been second!-but decided in favour of me)-and for opening competition for non-members :excited: :idea2:

still not joining man fred

:-(

Postby Wildey

ManFred47 wrote:CONGRATS-Rocket-Ron-great debut :D Thanks to Bourne,thanks to Sonny(would have been second!-but decided in favour of me)-and for opening competition for non-members :excited: :idea2:

manfred please...pretty please join <ok>

Postby fatbellygutbucket

Rocket Ron :bowdown: well done obviously a snooker genius why aren't you a moderator mate . So I got it wrong with Williams and Ring Sting but will be challenging for your title in the worlds , not a member yet but don't think they will let me join cos the last time I watched snooker Harold Wilson was Prime minister but you never know :excited: