Post a reply

Re: 2015 Australian Goldfields Open Prediction Contest!!!!

Postby Wildey

king.kauto wrote:Don't know what time it starts. I haven t seen a tewmplate

Gould 5 - 9 Higgins

it started at 5am and you dont need a template to know that if its been 2.30 to 4am every day it wont be 7.30am for the final would it.

Postby king.kauto

Wildey wrote:

Gould 5 - 9 Higgins

it started at 5am and you dont need a template to know that if its been 2.30 to 4am every day it wont be 7.30am for the final would it.

Wildey, I have not watched one game, I have not looked at the results once.
All I have done is copied and pasted the template when I saw it. I'm not interested in who and when they are playing, I just fancied a go at the comp. I woke up late and the first thing I did was post my prediction.
Don't speak to me like I'm an idiot because I am not.

Postby Wildey

king.kauto wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Gould 5 - 9 Higgins

Wildey, I have not watched one game, I have not looked at the results once.
All I have done is copied and pasted the template when I saw it. I'm not interested in who and when they are playing, I just fancied a go at the comp. I woke up late and the first thing I did was post my prediction.
Don't speak to me like I'm an idiot because I am not.

im sorry but ive been Busy all week and not had much time to watch or to do the prediction contest if im honest so i forgot about the template.

Postby Wildey

Final Table

1 Jmal1 =100
2 Skullman =97
3 Wildey =85
4 Fridge46 =84
5 Sunday Girl =82
6 King Kauto =81
7 The Cleaver =53
8 Clara8633 =47

Congratulations to Jmal1 :win: and a valiant effort from Skullman in second place.

Nobody got bonus points because all the nominated players was out before the Quarter Finals.