Post a reply

Re: 2013 Shanghai Masters Prediction Championship

Postby king.kauto

Smart wrote:
Jewell wrote:I just want to say that as TD I don't mind the chat or any banter within this thread. Obviously, other TDs will do it their way, but for me there is no problem.

I fully welcome any or all discussion.

I just want to say that even if you ordered to stop talking in this thread, I would continue :wave:

Conors - reckon you have this in the bag, surprised at wild and cleaver picks, somewhat opened the door. Might come down to the final imo, also correct score bonus(s) now become vital :hyper:

Fair play, i like this forum and love the predictions threads, but the reason i dont post in any other topics is because of you smart.
You are a detriment to this forum and bring every single thread into a purile pathetic arguement.
There is no need for your rudeness and stupid comments its just off putting. Im sure im not the only person who thinks this.
Who wants to join a site like this with people like you? I wouldnt.

Postby Smart

king.kauto wrote:
Smart wrote:
Jewell wrote:I just want to say that as TD I don't mind the chat or any banter within this thread. Obviously, other TDs will do it their way, but for me there is no problem.

I fully welcome any or all discussion.

I just want to say that even if you ordered to stop talking in this thread, I would continue :wave:

Conors - reckon you have this in the bag, surprised at wild and cleaver picks, somewhat opened the door. Might come down to the final imo, also correct score bonus(s) now become vital :hyper:

Fair play, i like this forum and love the predictions threads, but the reason i dont post in any other topics is because of you smart.
You are a detriment to this forum and bring every single thread into a purile pathetic arguement.
There is no need for your rudeness and stupid comments its just off putting. Im sure im not the only person who thinks this.
Who wants to join a site like this with people like you? I wouldnt.

Kauto - thanks for the PM with the exact same message. If you had a sense of humour would you be able to live with yourself :pal:

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:
Wildey wrote:im more impressed with Sunday Girl lol

Runner up to such a brilliant champion :redneck:

Wild,

Update the Roll of Honour please.

Thanks.

ill get round to it very soon

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:Who's the King???

Also, who's running the next contest? I would like to nominate Smart for the role. :gag:

when hell freezes over <ok>