Post a reply

Re: China Open 2013 Prediction Contest

Postby Smart

Jewell wrote:
Smart wrote:you can post his prediction up if you have it 

I might just post mine on this thread and would hope that there is no collusion between you and skull.

No.

PM me your prediction like I have ordered. <ok>

rofl

you can order what you like - but if I decide to predict on the thread then thats my choice :wave:

Postby Smart

Jewell wrote:I don't know if Paddy will allow, but I'm thinking of submitting a bid to run the World Championship predicts contest. Smart, can I count on your support?

I dont like the PM business, that is very messy and open to collusion/corruption and is not transparent. All predicts should be posted by the guy predicting on the thread, with the ONLY exception being for finals when it should be discretionary decision. :wave:

Postby PLtheRef

FINAL (Best of 19) Sunday 31st March - Template

Deadline 6.00am GMT
10-6 Mark Selby vs Neil Robertson

Postby Andre147

FINAL (Best of 19) Sunday 31st March - Template

Deadline 6.00am GMT
10-8 Mark Selby vs Neil Robertson

Postby Smart

Jewell wrote:FINAL TABLE

1 Smart - 157 (29/8) CHAMPION
2 Skullman - 147 (28/10)
3 King.Kauto - 133 (25/9)
4 TheCleaver - 128 (27/5)
5 PLtheRef - 127 (26/3)
6 Roy142857 - 124 (24/9)
7 Andre147 - 123 (25/4)
8 Jewell - 120 (25/5)
9 GJ - 110 (22/6)
10 Eire09 - 72 (14/2)

Smart wins in what is probably the biggest shock in prediction contest history.

Well Done Smart. I don't know how but you somehow managed to overcome your more illustrious rivals to claim a massive upset win. Skullman dominated for the most part, but just when it seemed like history was beckoning, he faultered/choked/bottled, thus allowing Smart to steal in like a thief in the night to take a title he had no right to win.

Smart, well played sir. Enjoy it, savour the moment! <ok> :hatoff: :D

This sets things up nicely for the upcoming World Championships where Smart is now surely a contender. Probably. Maybe.

Just a word on myself now. I think most would agree that this has been a spectacularly run contest - One of the best ever in fact.

It has been a joy and a pleasure, and hopefully you lot will once again have the privilige of me being TD for a contest in the near future.

Postby GJ

the worlds needs a fresh td pad has done it enough

Postby king.kauto

Well done Smart, do us a favour and send me a crate off carling to Seville! Cant get it here, so im stuck with shitty heiniken.

Anyway, thanks to Jewell and well done. Really well run comp.