Re: DAFABET 2013 PTC Grand Final PREDICTION CONTEST

Postby GJ

sonny

clear rules set by rexy ignored by wild and jewell

cant see why rexy and me get it in the neck

oh wait wilds a mod i see now.....

Postby GJ

Jewell wrote:Sonny, I see what you're saying. BUT when you also have moderators who are on the wind-up in conjunction with certain other members then abit of goading in return is to be expected.

and when you have anoter mod who cant stick to clear rules set by td and complains due to his own ignorance :td: :parrot:

Postby GJ

i hate being td as you get abuse from wild and the like who cnat stick to CLEAR rules

delighted and im sure rexy will be equally as happy

Postby GJ

Jewell wrote:
Wild WC wrote:i hate being td as you get abuse from wild and the like who cnat stick to CLEAR rules

delighted and im sure rexy will be equally as happy

To be fair, alot of the abuse was justified. Smart, fully deserved the hate and vitriol that came his way.

As a TD you need to have a thick skin which Smart clearly doesn't. So good riddance to him as future TD, is what I say.

why in that quote does it say posted by wild WC

im deeply offended :? :gag:

Postby GJ

TD REXY

seeing as its your last ever comp as td any chance of me getting a bonus point for robbos celebration

Postby Smart

Final Table (including semis and final predictions and finalists bonus):

skullman 61
smart 52
GJ 52
andre 52
PLtheref 47
eire 40
sundaygirl 39
cleaver 35
kingkauto 32

SKULLMAN wins !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well folks what a fantastic week we have had. Its been entertaining and I'm sure you will agree a great contest was had by all (obviously except for the 2 petulant children wild and jewell). Skullman proved his worth with a very credible score of 61 points. Join me in saying well done Skullman, you were too good this time fella. <ok>

The prediction tour moves on now to China............who is running that contest I wonder, thread required. :gag:

Postby king.kauto

Thanks for running Smart, but I must say, this was the worst run comp I've ever seen on this site. Terrible templates and stupid deadlines. The leaderboard wasn't even in order.
There is a big difference between being strict and and being fair.
For this to have been a success you would have had to take a leaf out of Wild or The Refs book, but that's something you were never going to do, as you had a point to prove.
Anyway, well done to Skullman and to all others involved

Postby Skullman

Despite being happy with my win, have to agree. I think as winner of the contest, I can't be accused of throwing toys out of the pram for not doing well. I think a point has been proven and we don't expect you to complain about any of PL's of Wild's contests, because we know you CAN'T do better.

Well done to everyone else who stuck it out til the end.

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:Despite being happy with my win, have to agree. I think as winner of the contest, I can't be accused of throwing toys out of the pram for not doing well. I think a point has been proven and we don't expect you to complain about any of PL's of Wild's contests, because we know you CAN'T do better.

Well done to everyone else who stuck it out til the end.

Was not a case of throwing toys out of Pram it was on Principle that this cretin could not run a fair contest so i couldn't be bothered sticking it out playing in this farcical rubbish.

that was my opinion as a participant

as a MOD i can safely say this farce will not be happening again.

Postby Smart

Skullman wrote:Not saying you and Jewell did have a tantrum, but wasn't that what Smart was saying all throughout the contest? Don't think Smart or GJ can accuse me of that.

wild and jewell acted like little kids <ok>

The contest was run by the TD and his rules were clearly stated. Every other contest allows funny rules and this was no different.

Well done Skullman and take no notice of bad losers wild and jewell. Showing real unfriendly traits them 2. :wave:

Postby Wildey

Smart wrote:
Skullman wrote:Not saying you and Jewell did have a tantrum, but wasn't that what Smart was saying all throughout the contest? Don't think Smart or GJ can accuse me of that.

wild and jewell acted like little kids <ok>

The contest was run by the TD and his rules were clearly stated. Every other contest allows funny rules and this was no different.

Well done Skullman and take no notice of bad losers wild and jewell. Showing real unfriendly traits them 2. :wave:

CAN I REMIND YOU OF THIS POST
Sonny wrote:Goading moderators is foolish on any forum Jewell.

that doesn't only apply to jewell

DON'T PUSH IT

Postby Wildey

Jewell wrote:Well done Skullman on your win, tainted as it is.

If it's okay with everyone else, I'll be doing the China Open contest. Expect to see the thread shortly. :-)

That wont be happening without the green light by PL sorry.

we cant risk retaliation tactics by you against smart.

if you run it then it will have to be run much better and fairly and i will reserve the right to take over if i see it following the tit for tat route.

people like to play these contests and they want them run fairly.

Postby Wildey

as i said PL is in charge of this section if he has no problem then neither do i.

i wont be participating myself ill have too much to do around easter time at the end of the week so i probably cant predict on the later rounds so no point starting.