Post a reply

Re: 2012/13 Prediction Grand Championship

Postby Wildey

im happy with 4th place i did not enter Welsh open, china open or World Qualifiers and PTC Grand finals got sabotaged.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Does PGC need to be added to the username then?

i was WC and PGC ast season i should have been Wild WC PGC lol

Postby Andre147

king.kauto wrote:Well done andre. You had a few excellent results and deserve it

Thank you very much King.Kauto <ok>

A few in here trying to devaluate my achievment of winning the Prediction Grand Championship cause Skull had a bad Worlds, Wild didn't enter some events, blah blah blah :zzz:

But at the end of day what matters is the final result, and it's not easy you know to be the most consistent predictor over an entire season, and I managed to do that whereas the others didn't, so deserve some respect at least.

Very happy of course to be crowned PGC :D

Postby Wildey

Andre147 PGC wrote:
king.kauto wrote:Well done andre. You had a few excellent results and deserve it

Thank you very much King.Kauto <ok>

A few in here trying to devaluate my achievment of winning the Prediction Grand Championship cause Skull had a bad Worlds, Wild didn't enter some events, blah blah blah

But at the end of day what matters is the final result, and it's not easy you know to be the most consistent predictor over an entire season, and I managed to do that whereas the others didn't, so deserve some respect at least.

Very happy of course to be crowned PGC :D

tin pot champ :john:

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:

Thank you very much King.Kauto

A few in here trying to devaluate my achievment of winning the Prediction Grand Championship cause Skull had a bad Worlds, Wild didn't enter some events, blah blah blah

Very happy of course to be crowned PGC

tin pot champ

And yet here's the man who said prior to the World Champs predicts:

"any point having a contest im going to win it again" rofl

Some champion allright :wave:

I've seen my fair share of EGO comments from you so :wave: bit like Holty and Jack you big cat.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 PGC wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:

tin pot champ

"any point having a contest im going to win it again"

Some champion allright :wave:

I've seen my fair share of EGO comments from you so :wave: bit like Holty and Jack you big cat.

what a defense i put up to my title any one else on here would have folded before the last 16 :redneck:

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Andre147 PGC wrote:

tin pot champ

"any point having a contest im going to win it again"

Some champion allright

what a defense i put up to my title any one else on here would have folded before the last 16

Doesn't matter if you finished 2nd or last since you said there was no point in any of us taking part cause we already knew who the winner was rofl

Anyway, enough of this "tin pot" champ absolute fluffy bunnies.. I am a deserved champion, I was the most consistent predictor ALL season so :wave: