Topic locked

Re: Prediction rankings

Postby Tubberlad

Rankings updated. Smart remains number one, but John has drawn level on points :santa:

Postby Wildey

thetubberlad wrote:Rankings updated. Smart remains number one, but John has drawn level on points :santa:

IM TOP 8 without a top 4 finish that just proves how consistant a performer from tournament to tournament i am instead of these yoyo glory hunters ;)

Postby GJ

i will be WC this year

:afro:

Postby Roland

and I won the Masters and had a good chance in the China and UK where tactical voting at the end going for the win cost me a few points, but even so I thought I'd be higher than 7th!

Postby Wildey

GJtheaussiestud wrote:i will be WC this year

:afro:

you mean WAC

without a chance <laugh>

Postby Bourne

And I won the second biggest tournament this year and it hasn't even counted <laugh>

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:And I won the second biggest tournament this year and it hasn't even counted <laugh>

which one :chin:

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:And I won the second biggest tournament this year and it hasn't even counted <laugh>

no you won the break off tournament not SF <ok>

Postby GJ

wildJONESEYE wrote:

no you won the break off tournament not SF <ok>

GJtheaussiestud WC

get used to the name :afro: <cool>

Postby Bourne

GJtheaussiestud wrote:

The Grand Prix bro :ahh:

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:

it should be included in these rankings

all the regulars were in it and its not chumba's fault seifer turned out to be a nutter who banned us all

Postby Bourne

GJtheaussiestud wrote:
Bourne wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:

all the regulars were in it and its not chumba's fault seifer turned out to be a nutter who banned us all

I believe the results are now lost into the echelons of time ! :huh2:

Postby Tubberlad

Bourne wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:
Bourne wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:

I believe the results are now lost into the echelons of time ! :huh2:

You see, that's the thing. I would include these results, but unfortunately they no longer seem to exist :huh2:

Postby Roland

We did run a UK predictions contest here didn't we? :huh:

Postby GJ

Sonny wrote:We did run a UK predictions contest here didn't we? :huh:

no because seifers outburst was during the uk semi's

<laugh> rofl

Postby Roland

Oh right yeah, I remember staying out of the whole predictions thing so as not to tread on toes but I was forced into action due to demand when the Masters came around. <laugh>

Postby Bourne

Well the results may not have been made official here but I know deep down inside that I am the real number-one !!! :mosh2:

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Well the results may not have been made official here but I know deep down inside that I am the real number-one !!! :mosh2:

yes you sure are taking the snake hiss rofl

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:
thetubberlad wrote:Rankings updated. Smart remains number one, but John has drawn level on points :santa:

<ok> <cool> <ok> <cool>

<laugh> <laugh>

Postby ManFred47

I have stored ALL results since last year´s WC I am sure-just need search-time :D -Paddy knows :)

Postby GJ

since i dont take part in tehese predicts anymore can i be removed from the list

cheers

Postby Casey

GJtheaussiestud wrote:since i dont take part in tehese predicts anymore can i be removed from the list

cheers

None at all GJ?

Postby GJ

case_master wrote:
GJtheaussiestud wrote:since i dont take part in tehese predicts anymore can i be removed from the list

cheers

None at all GJ?

just the worlds one :afro:

Postby Wildey

GJtheaussiestud wrote:
case_master wrote:

cheers

None at all GJ?

just the worlds one :afro:

why ?

you dont pre judge a whole season if you participate or not lol

you see a contest then if you feel like entering you enter if not you dont why make a fuss about it :huh:

Postby randam05

Is there going to be another rankings prediction for the end of this season?

Postby Rocket_ron

randam05 wrote:Is there going to be another rankings prediction for the end of this season?

yes im sure there will be, not sure how the rankings work because this is a new season, paddy will probable fill us in with details