Topic locked

Re: 2010 Welsh Open Prediction Contest

Postby Smart

excellent_rocketron wrote:
Lucky balls wrote:THE FINAL
BEST OF 17 FRAMES
6-9 Ali Carter (1) v John Higgins (2)

whats with everyone copycatin my prediction?? :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

......you are obviously very shrewd and people have noticed how wise you are, you will be feared in all prediction contests from this point forwards, much like myself (but obviously not quite as much). :D :wave:

Postby The man in charge

ManFred47 wrote:
PLtheRef wrote:
where abouts do you think i've madthe mistake as I cannot see an error on my part

Case was on 82 points-after conclusion of Round 1(table published)-got 20 points second round-adds up to 102-instead of 112 published :mood: Checked first round-82 sems right,though I only found 79 :)
It's just for my books :) -don't want to store wrong results :)
THANKS anyway-from chimpanzee :D

Case got 30 for the last 16, not 20

deadline btw

Postby TheCleaver

The man in charge wrote:
ManFred47 wrote:
PLtheRef wrote:
where abouts do you think i've madthe mistake as I cannot see an error on my part

Case was on 82 points-after conclusion of Round 1(table published)-got 20 points second round-adds up to 102-instead of 112 published :mood: Checked first round-82 sems right,though I only found 79 :)
It's just for my books :) -don't want to store wrong results :)
THANKS anyway-from chimpanzee :D

Case got 30 for the last 16, not 20

deadline btw

Does that mean Tubber missed the deadline as it was past noon?

I'm happy for them to STAND but there has to be a level playing field. Afterall I was not given points in the UK comp for being slightly late <ok>

PL says
I didnt spot Tubbers time until now. - And as you said there has to be a level field so we know where we stand so tubbers and those maid subsqeuntly dont count

Postby TheCleaver

Lucky balls wrote:I'm guessing you won the knockout Cleaver....John boy aint predicted the last two rounds <ok>

I thought that, a shame for him would have liked a more competitive final but nevertheless. I'm glad to have won the inaugural matchplay event :D

Also congratulations to you on topping the table should Higgins win, I just haven't hit enough correct scores to keep up <ok>

Postby Lucky

TheCleaver wrote:
Lucky balls wrote:I'm guessing you won the knockout Cleaver....John boy aint predicted the last two rounds <ok>

I thought that, a shame for him would have liked a more competitive final but nevertheless. I'm glad to have won the inaugural matchplay event :D

Also congratulations to you on topping the table should Higgins win, I just haven't hit enough correct scores to keep up <ok>

I had a really lucky run on Tuesday I think....gott about 4-5 correct scores and non seed winners. Fingers crossed, but I cant see Carter winning (boom.....jinx)

Postby PLtheRef

TheCleaver wrote:

Dont count your chickens, of course you win should Higgins win but if not the final score is 0-0 and its tie-break time.

Postby Roland

excellent_rocketron wrote:
Sonny wrote:THE FINAL
BEST OF 17 FRAMES
6-9 Ali Carter (1) v John Higgins (2)

lol another

another what?

Postby Wildey

this week i forgot to predict a lot of matches it wasn't because i lost interest i genuinely forgot ive had a lot on recently and i couldn't give the contest the time ill try not to let it happen again <ok>

Postby Chimpanzee

Congrats to the winners :D :D though JohnFromLondonTown MBE has "conceded"-I wonder why-hope was a nice weekend ;)
To "the man in charge" <cool>
See you-on 606 :D :D -I KNEW he got 30-here :D
@Wild-wait and see-I was clever not to join BO-disaster :D :D

Postby GJ

Chimpanzee wrote:Congrats to the winners :D :D though JohnFromLondonTown MBE has "conceded"-I wonder why-hope was a nice weekend ;)

rofl <laugh> <cool>

Postby Lucky

Cheers dudes <ok> And congrats Cleaver and well done Paddy on another well ran contest :clap: And all the moaners.......there has to be a deadline somewhere, whats the difference between 12 and one minute to one? (I know its 59 minutes) <ok>

Postby JohnFromLondonTown

All right chap's. Apologies for not posting the last couple of rounds. Work finished up Friday evening then I went out & didn't come back until Sunday @5pm then headed off back to the airport.

Anyway. Well done LB & the Cleaver. Apologies PLthe REF & Kotas too as I know we were up against each other in the earlier rounds. I tend to try & enjoy myself everytime I hit London Town again. Keep Smiling......J

Postby Bourne

Lucky balls wrote:Cheers dudes <ok> And congrats Cleaver and well done Paddy on another well ran contest :clap: And all the moaners.......there has to be a deadline somewhere, whats the difference between 12 and one minute to one? (I know its 59 minutes) <ok>

A massive one when you've had an all-nighter :roll:

Postby Lucky

Bourne wrote:
Lucky balls wrote:Cheers dudes <ok> And congrats Cleaver and well done Paddy on another well ran contest :clap: And all the moaners.......there has to be a deadline somewhere, whats the difference between 12 and one minute to one? (I know its 59 minutes) <ok>

A massive one when you've had an all-nighter :roll:

<laugh> You should have a one year old!!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

Chimpanzee wrote:Congrats to the winners :D :D though JohnFromLondonTown MBE has "conceded"-I wonder why-hope was a nice weekend ;)

hey manfred welcome aboard mate if you dont mind me saying about bloody time lol

Postby Wildey

ohhhh rubbish he was a guest :mood:

MANFRED SOD SEIFER JOIN US HERE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Postby Wildey

Chimpanzee = manfred...

its a name i called chumba or bourne once on 606 ohhhh about 2 years ago and for some reason manfred latched on to it.