Topic locked

Re: 2010 Welsh Open Prediction Contest

Postby Lucky

SEMI-FINALS
BEST OF 11 FRAMES
6-4 Ali Carter (1) v Stephen Maguire (4)
4-6 John Higgins (2) v Ronnie O'Sullivan (3)

Postby PLtheRef

Lucky balls wrote:Is johnmbe the guest or is that manfred47 before he signed in?

Not sure actually, it could be, or it may not be I've not included it in tonight's table but if they are John's then they will be of course couned in the table

Postby ManFred47

PLtheRef wrote:
Lucky balls wrote:Is johnmbe the guest or is that manfred47 before he signed in?

Not sure actually, it could be, or it may not be I've not included it in tonight's table but if they are John's then they will be of course couned in the table

actually-The "Guest" just before my prediction was me,too-forgot to fill in name-first time I dib not recognise the SPAM-letters correctly :roll: I've got problems with that :love:
Might PL also check what I've asked for-did not find my mistake :love: table was on 82 after first round-published!
Good night

Postby GJ

ManFred47 wrote:
PLtheRef wrote:

actually-The "Guest" just before my prediction was me,too-forgot to fill in name-first time I dib not recognise the SPAM-letters correctly :roll: I've got problems with that :love:
Might PL also check what I've asked for-did not find my mistake :love: table was on 82 after first round-published!
Good night

manfred = LEGEND <cool>

Postby GJ

Final

John Higgins 9-4 Ali Carter

Postby GJ

StalinESQ wrote:evening GJ :wave: :wave: :wave:

evening smart

:wave: :wave:

Postby PLtheRef

ManFred47 wrote:
PLtheRef wrote:

Good night

where abouts do you think i've madthe mistake as I cannot see an error on my part

Postby ManFred47

PLtheRef wrote:
where abouts do you think i've madthe mistake as I cannot see an error on my part

Case was on 82 points-after conclusion of Round 1(table published)-got 20 points second round-adds up to 102-instead of 112 published :mood: Checked first round-82 sems right,though I only found 79 :)
It's just for my books :) -don't want to store wrong results :)
THANKS anyway-from chimpanzee :D