78 ALEX0PAUL
59 RANDAM05
DQ DRDISH

Re: 2012 WELSH OPEN PREDICTION CONTEST

Postby drlog147

PLtheRef wrote:DAY SIX TABLE

144 DRLOG
136 SMART

Smart and Dr Log can can win the contest so I . If Ding does win the final however Dr Log is the winner as Smart's total includes a guaranteed five points for Selby reaching the final.

? :shrug:

Postby Wildey

drlog147 wrote:

144 DRLOG
136 SMART

Smart and Dr Log can can win the contest so I . If Ding does win the final however Dr Log is the winner as Smart's total includes a guaranteed five points for Selby reaching the final.

paddy

explain

acording to that Dr Log wins and smart went for 9-7 ding the score was 9-6 so did not get a bonus either

Postby Smart

Wild wrote:
drlog147 wrote:

144 DRLOG
136 SMART

paddy

explain

acording to that Dr Log wins and smart went for 9-7 ding the score was 9-6 so did not get a bonus either

I picked DING as a finalist, not Selby. <ok> (see page 1)

Postby drlog147

Wild wrote:
drlog147 wrote:

144 DRLOG
136 SMART

paddy

explain

:grrr:
This is the second contest this year I've been shagged up the bottom, the wife just said I was sad for getting so mad about it but I'm bucking livid

Postby drlog147

Smart wrote:
Wild wrote:
drlog147 wrote:

144 DRLOG
136 SMART

paddy

explain

If one had not have been misled and was told u had ding instead of selby I'd had gone for ding as I would have had a no lose prediction plus I wouldn't have to have gone for boring selby who I detest as I've said shagged again

Postby drlog147

drlog147 wrote:
Smart wrote:
Wild wrote:
drlog147 wrote:

144 DRLOG
136 SMART

paddy

explain

If one had not have been misled and was told u had ding instead of selby I'd had gone for ding as I would have had a no lose prediction plus I wouldn't have to have gone for boring selby who I detest as I've said shagged again

German prediction

if Maguire Wins= Alex Wins if Ronnie Wins= Dr Log Wins if Ronnie Wins 9-7 Andre 147 would be Level on Points with Dr Log BUT Dr Log would have Got More Predictions Right.

So its Alex v Dr Log for the Title
Who won it Andrea147

Postby Wildey

im sorry for that

but working out permatations in the german was a minefield as both top was level.

1 Andre147 136--29 correct--10 spot on
2 Dr Log 136--29 correct--9 spot on

Postby Smart

drlog147 wrote:
Wild wrote:
drlog147 wrote:

144 DRLOG
136 SMART

paddy

explain

:grrr:
This is the second contest this year I've been shagged up the bottom, the wife just said I was sad for getting so mad about it but I'm bucking livid

rofl

Postby drlog147

Smart wrote:I would like to add that although I am delighted to win, everybody has to predict all rounds of the contest whatever their perceptions of the scoring maybe. I was surprised that DrLog did not predict the final. <ok>

FINAL prediction Sent: Yesterday, 00:33 From: drlog147 To: PLtheRef

FINAL TEMPLATE - BEST OF 17 FRAMES DEADLINE 12:55 9-7 SELBY v DING

Re: FINAL prediction Sent: Yesterday, 00:51 From: PLtheRef To: drlog147

Thanks boss

As said if Ding wins then you've got it.
As I said if I'd known you had ding I've had gone for ding no lose

Postby Smart

drlog147 wrote:
Smart wrote:I would like to add that although I am delighted to win, everybody has to predict all rounds of the contest whatever their perceptions of the scoring maybe. I was surprised that DrLog did not predict the final. <ok>

FINAL prediction Sent: Yesterday, 00:33 From: drlog147 To: PLtheRef

FINAL TEMPLATE - BEST OF 17 FRAMES DEADLINE 12:55 9-7 SELBY v DING

Re: FINAL prediction Sent: Yesterday, 00:51 From: PLtheRef To: drlog147

Thanks boss

As said if Ding wins then you've got it.
As I said if I'd known you had ding I've had gone for ding no lose

page 1 of predicts states I had DING, no mystery there. I did not PM my prediction as I was rushing out to my mums for Sunday lunch having just been to the local refuse tip...............bit of a mad rush tbh. Sorry pal. <ok>

Postby drlog147

PLtheRef wrote:Just checking over everything again

just to clarify Smart PMd me and queried my post - and confirmed he went for Ding and not Mark. - This is accurate by my records.

Just as a matter of interest when was it noticed before or after the final

Postby Smart

drlog147 wrote:

just to clarify Smart PMd me and queried my post - and confirmed he went for Ding and not Mark. - This is accurate by my records.

I'm sure I PMd paddy the night before the final, but he would have to confirm that. I knew that I had not picked Selby as finalist so I think I automatically PMd him when I read that. <ok>

Postby drlog147

Smart wrote:
drlog147 wrote:

I'm sure I PMd paddy the night before the final, but he would have to confirm that. I knew that I had not picked Selby as finalist so I think I automatically PMd him when I read that. <ok>

Nuff said I feel I should have been warned the post was wrong, lesson to be learned me thinks disappointed but looking forward to the next well done to smart albeit how shall we say "had the run of the balls in the final"

Postby PLtheRef

I must apologise, I made an error when reading bonus' (a copy of which I keep with the main tournament homepage for reference) and hold my hands up to that mistake.

The reason for the wording of the post on Saturday was because having added the five points for Ding reaching the final - though I believed that Smart had gone for Selby - and his query which I only received today (as I didn't log on during the evening) alerted me that he had gone for Ding, which I subsequently verified. The query was at 18:07 GMT on Sunday - in between sessions but in this situation it wouldn't alter that his original prediction stated Ding.

With the five points Dr Log had an 8 point lead over Smart - and as stated as far as I was aware was going for Selby - this naturally meant that if Ding had won, Dr Log would have got an 8 point lead with a maximum of 7 available for Smart to attain. Hence why I stated if Ding wins DrLog had won.

Dr Log. Having noted that you would have acted differently had you known that Ding would have won you the contest then I would admit to being disappointed. - The reason that we ask you to PM your final predictions is to allow it to remain decided on exactly that - the genuine prediction of a result.

The only options I would suggest are whether Smart would be willing to offer a share of the contest (not that he should have to) but I cannot make any decision in that regard.

Postby drlog147

Don't worry about the share, to me I was in a no lose situation had i not been misled ,I bare no hard feelings and congratulate smart for his win hopefully the roll of honour thread will be updated soon ,sonny said he was getting round to it ,it would be good to see the stats from day one