king.kauto wrote:
Wild wrote:Week nine:
Thu 10 November
SF - John Higgins 1-3 Allister Carter
SF - Mark Williams 3-2 Matthew Stevens
F - Carter 3-1 Williams

Tactical predictions, Wild?
I expected alot more from you mate.

I know it looks strange but Wild has maintained that his predictions were genuine plus given the number of chances Wild has had to win contests that he didnt go on and win I wouldnt say Wild is the type. Being fair on him,us you cant say that you know he did this maliciously so you cannot make accusations that you cant back up in truth can you.

Its only those who seem to miss out on qualification spot these things too. :-)

This is why for the World final I asked all of those in with a shout of winning to PM me their final predictions to stop this from happening. Come the UK if I'm running it I'll do the same,

Re: Premier League 2011: Prediction Contest !!! (PREDICT NOW

Postby Wildey

PLtheRef wrote:
king.kauto wrote:
Wild wrote:Week nine:
Thu 10 November
SF - John Higgins 1-3 Allister Carter
SF - Mark Williams 3-2 Matthew Stevens
F - Carter 3-1 Williams

Tactical predictions, Wild?
I expected alot more from you mate.

I know it looks strange but Wild has maintained that his predictions were genuine plus given the number of chances Wild has had to win contests that he didn't go on and win I wouldn't say Wild is the type. Being fair on him,us you cant say that you know he did this maliciously so you cannot make accusations that you cant back up in truth can you.

Its only those who seem to miss out on qualification spot these things too. :-)

This is why for the World final I asked all of those in with a shout of winning to PM me their final predictions to stop this from happening. Come the UK if I'm running it I'll do the same,

thanks <ok>

i get a buzz out of not being tactical it was only coincident HONEST

Postby drlog147

i also dont think wild has been tactical predicting and its just one of them things that crop up every now an then ,the chances of this happening are higher in the premier league contest as its a smaller format all round i actually thought it would happen more often ,no dought someone has a stat on that if it has .i seem to remenber wild has had the chance to finish top on a few occasions if he had been tactical .

Postby Wildey

king.kauto wrote:I saw it last night, and cos you are leading the group, I automatically assumed it was a bit of tactics.
Seems like I was wrong and am sorry.
Roll on week 10, its guna be close!

did not take it badly or persanal its a reasnable assumption to make.