Topic locked

Re: 2011 AUSTRALIAN OPEN Prediction Contest

Postby drlog147

Thanks
This is probably the best run prediction contest I've ever been involved in ,so glad I found this site ,so nice to see updated results every day some one must have a lot of dedication and time on their hands. one thanks them
See you all next contest
Thanks again

Postby king.kauto

drlog147 wrote:Thanks
This is probably the best run prediction contest I've ever been involved in ,so glad I found this site ,so nice to see updated results every day some one must have a lot of dedication and time on their hands. one thanks them
See you all next contest
Thanks again

Totally agree mate

Postby PLtheRef

Thanks for your kind words all - I enjoy doing them, and as I said last week its helped keep my mind busy over the last couple of weeks. - the good news is that my uncle's out of intensive care and doing very well :)

THE PGC TABLE After 2 events
26 DRLOG
14 ALEX0PAUL
12 PLTHEREF
10 THECLEAVER
8 KOSTASMAD
6 RANDAM
6 MARKSELBYFAN
4 KINGKAUTO
4 SUNDAYGIRL
4 BOURNE
1 WILD
1 PORRIDGE

Postby Alex0paul

I knew I should have covered my prediction by going for Bingham to win as I would have won either way but I ended up playing honest.

Postby PLtheRef

Alex0paul wrote:I knew I should have covered my prediction by going for Bingham to win as I would have won either way but I ended up playing honest.

That's why I normally have potential winners PM their predictions to me on the final day :hatoff: