Topic locked

Re: 2010 PokerStars.com Masters prediction contest

Postby Bourne

Lucky balls wrote:So am I correct in saying we are all entered into the break-off contest, using Seifs template as well as this, along with the ongoing PGM contest? I've never been in a competition on a website I'm banned from........its a new one on me <ok>

It's a classic, no two ways about it lol

Postby PLtheRef

Lucky balls wrote:So am I correct in saying we are all entered into the break-off contest, using Seifs template as well as this, along with the ongoing PGM contest? I've never been in a competition on a website I'm banned from........its a new one on me <ok>

Yes, but Seif hasnt included all predictions - it seems selective to me. He told me last week he wanted a SEPERATE contest and that people had to enter his contest individually - I'm not to take from others, so what do we think of that? He wants me to pass my data over to him as regards to predictions he's missed but its not my job to do that, - its His contest after all. The other thing thats annoyed me is that he's selling his as the Official Contest He didnt set one up until Sunday, after I'd set one up. - Anyone else think its a bit like the BDO Darts

And I cannot seem to log in on BO now

Postby Bourne

PLtheRef wrote:

Yes, but Seif hasnt included all predictions - it seems selective to me. He told me last week he wanted a SEPERATE contest and that people had to enter his contest individually - I'm not to take from others, so what do we think of that? He wants me to pass my data over to him as regards to predictions he's missed but its not my job to do that, - its His contest after all. The other thing thats annoyed me is that he's selling his as the Official Contest He didnt set one up until Sunday, after I'd set one up. - Anyone else think its a bit like the BDO Darts

And I cannot seem to log in on BO now

He thinks he can control everything, even the prediction contests. You're doing a fine job as you are Paddy, don't get involved.

Postby Roland

I'd rather keep predictions on snookerfanatic seperate from every other site and that includes 666 <ok>

If Seifer wants to use the data then that's up to him but it's nothing to do with me or this site and I personally won't pay attention to results on other sites in events I haven't entered.

Postby Lucky

Seif.....charming as ever <doh>

"d. I do not ban anyone for something like that. I cleared out some thoroughly stupid people for numerous obnoxious behaviour and I am glad I did. It is amusing me no end when I look at them all over there same as ever.

e. Just because I do not want associating with them in terms of debate, does not mean I can't see any fun in having us all compete in 1 standard contest, especially since I do frequent 606 and so do they."

He's a little charmer and no mistake, and we were banned for personal insults rofl

Postby Casey

QUARTER-FINALS - BEST OF 11 FRAMES

6-3 Ronnie O'Sullivan (1) ENG v Peter Ebdon ENG

6-4 Mark Williams WAL v Shaun Murphy (4) ENG

A reminder to place the QFs in seperate posts - since they are on seperate days and have seperate sheets in the execl doc. Thanks

Postby Casey

So he has put our names in some collaborative contest? <laugh> This is the real contest, not any shame that seifer is controlling with an unfair system. This competition will yield the true champion imo and everybody else's it would seem <cool>

Postby Roland

Seifers new saying. His current agenda seems to be to discredit Paddy's event.

Anyway, enough of this. Paddy, remove all non predictions comments <ok>

Postby GJ

paddy

can you change mny name in the leaderboard to perry fan boy then i can just pretend its not me in last place

Postby Guest

Some have been earlier-ask WILD :D :D Wild-check your PM on Ronnie-board :D
Starting a "new" PGM every now and then- strange sense of humour :shy: :)

Postby Bourne

Guest wrote:

Some have been earlier-ask WILD :D :D Wild-check your PM on Ronnie-board :D
Starting a "new" PGM every now and then- strange sense of humour :shy: :)

Man ... Fred

Can we have your Friday predictions please? PL

Postby Guest

Bourne wrote:Man ... Fred
Can we have your Friday predictions please? PL

Still don't know-how to post ;)
ORDER OF PLAY FOR FRIDAY 15TH JANUARY 2009

QUARTER-FINALS - BEST OF 11 FRAMES
5-6 Stephen Maguire (3) SCO v Ryan Day (6) WAL
4-6 Mark Selby (7) ENG v Mark Allen NI

Hope works-Cheers to WILD-read :D :D

Postby PLtheRef

A reminder of the 1:15 deadline since I'm not going to be online til 6ish - just so you know. can someone at 1;15 announce deadline on here or 606

Postby Roland

I was trying to work out what the last number in the tables was and it took me quite a while before I realised it was number of incorrect predictions. :redneck:

I need to check my scores later. How am I only 1 ahead with 11 out of 12 correct predictions and 3 correct scores? :chin: