Topic locked

Re: World Champs Qualifiers Predictions DISCUSSION

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:i had a great day yesterday 8 out of 10 correct and the other 2 went in to decider's Lisowski and Bond lost.

with this system Paddy finished that stage 15th there was 6 that was higher than him that did not make it in to the final.

:idea: Even though I got more than him I have no complaints, it was a good battle in Group A and literally came down to a couple of frames last night with Harold and McManus winning otherwise i'd be through. :ashamed:

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:
Wild wrote:i had a great day yesterday 8 out of 10 correct and the other 2 went in to decider's Lisowski and Bond lost.

with this system Paddy finished that stage 15th there was 6 that was higher than him that did not make it in to the final.

:idea: Even though I got more than him I have no complaints, it was a good battle in Group A and literally came down to a couple of frames last night with Harold and McManus winning otherwise i'd be through. :ashamed:

yes it made it very interesting players could go from bottom to qualifying position very easy especially the group of death.

now with only 5 points separating me and Smart its game on <ok>

Postby Wildey

right then on wednesday the PTC Finals starting who is going to run that prediction contest ????

if nobody put their name forward by sunday i will do it just so it gets done.

Postby PLtheRef

Bourne wrote:

Morning all, very glad I qualified - deep sympathy to those who didnt

this is what happens when a Group system's adopted. I like having groups and think that in future contests we should have Group systems - perhaps, with three or four qualifiers from each (dependent on the nimbers and PGC awards) - like I said the top three or four from each qualify, plus all of those with a score which would have qualified in a different group - in this case, anybody with a score greater than mine would have qualified.

For tournaments where we have 16 or 20 PGC points on offer (as in the wc) - a way of doing it is if we had 16 qualifiers from the first phase, the remaining players can compete for the points for 17th-20th

Postby GJ

Smart wrote:
GJ wrote:i beat padd on points and dont qualify

FFS typical

:wave: <laugh>

BANGLADESHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:D :D :D

Postby Bourne

So who's excited about this weekend then ?!!?! I'm not even playing and I am gripped by Prediction Contest D-Days fever :dance2:

WHEN I SAY PRED, YOU SAY OSE

PRED ? OSE !
PRED ?

Postby Bourne

Standings going into Final day:

1 Randam = 82
2 Alex = 78
3 Niceshoesken = 70
4 Wild = 69
5 Smart = 66
6 Sonny = 64