Topic locked

Re: Masters Prediction Discussion

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Congrats on your win wild, fully deserved.

well i gave GJ and Case a fighting chance for today but theres nothing i can do for tomorrow holding a 8 point lead or i would do it <ok>

Postby GJ

WELL doNe mate

Postby Bourne

The spot-ons have won it for you, 6 out of the 7 correct results, can't knock that.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:The spot-ons have won it for you, 6 out of the 7 correct results, can't knock that.

as TD i went against what i wanted to happen this afternoon because i did not really feel i should win and feels guilty of running 2 major tournament contest and winning both.....its like running a raffle and winning the car lol

but i got both results spot on as did smart who gone from 11th last night to 6th.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Oh okay, you're an absolute mother lucker then <ok> <laugh>

had GJ Gone for Ding id have gone for Cope lol

thats how lucky i got today.

Postby Wildey

and not trying delibratly to lose although slightly guilty but there's no fun by locking someone out

Postby PLtheRef

Wild wrote:
Bourne wrote:The spot-ons have won it for you, 6 out of the 7 correct results, can't knock that.

as TD i went against what i wanted to happen this afternoon because i did not really feel i should win and feels guilty of running 2 major tournament contest and winning both.....its like running a raffle and winning the car lol

but i got both results spot on as did smart who gone from 11th last night to 6th.

Well, you played by the rules, - fair contest . I dont have an issue with TDs winning- its not as if the rules were eschewed or anything.

Well played.

Hence why Tubber didnt set ranking points up for it - the PGC is different though.

An OOM may be introduced next season.

Postby randam05

Bourne wrote:IMO this shouldn't get any ranking points because it's not a ranking event

:wave:

Yh I agree :chin:

Postby PLtheRef

Alex0paul WC wrote:This is Jades to lose now

She's got them all on the ropes

Postby PLtheRef

Police have suspended the betting for that, as a lot of money has been placed upon a 1-0 scoreline one way or the other.

Postby Witz78

PLtheRef wrote:Police have suspended the betting for that, as a lot of money has been placed upon a 1-0 scoreline one way or the other.

U seen the odds for that tournament yet?

Weird seeing virtually all the matches with both players being 5/6 on to win and Ronnie the favourite to win the tournament but his odds being 16/1 rofl