7 The Cleaver=5
10 CaseMaster=0
10 Jade=0
10 John From London Town=0
10 KrazeeEyezKilla=0
10 Randam=0
10 Sonny=0
10 Wild=0

Thats why ive never entered these contests before, thought id better let some of yous experience a win in it before i started a period of prediction dominance :D

King beats Selby and Ebdon beats Carter thats the reason your top fluke results that wont contine smell my ass on the way past you because ill be recycling all over you come sunday night <ok>

Re: Masters Prediction Discussion

Postby PLtheRef

Its early days here Wild, but are your contestants eligible for the PGC points if they score nowt?

Postby Wildey

PLtheRef wrote:Its early days here Wild, but are your contestants eligible for the PGC points if they score nowt?

yes because im 1 <laugh>

well if they score nothing theres no way to separate them rank wise so thats up to you

but say we take the average points if 10-16 as is the case now are level on rank thats 4 points=28points divide by 7 players is 4 points each.

if we cant separate 3rd and 4th say divide 42 points by 2 = 21 points each.

just a suggestion if we reach that scenario.

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:after williams v ding

1 Witz = 11
2 AlexOpaul WC=8
2 Bourne=8
2 Kostasmad=8
5 PL the Ref=6
5 Sunday Girl=6
7 GJ=5
7 Smart=5
7 The Cleaver=5
10 CaseMaster=0
10 Jade=0
10 John From London Town=0
10 KrazeeEyezKilla=0
10 Randam=0
10 Sonny=0
10 Wild=0

Thats why ive never entered these contests before, thought id better let some of yous experience a win in it before i started a period of prediction dominance :D

King beats Selby and Ebdon beats Carter thats the reason your top fluke results that wont contine smell my ass on the way past you because ill be recycling all over you come sunday night <ok>

Ding beating Williams was never gonna be a fluke IMO, wish id had some cash on it, fancy Ding to make a serious impact in this tourney

And Ebdon was due a win over Carter <ok>

Postby Wildey

na seriously good start lets hope you still top tonight that mean ive got points on the board. :)

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:na seriously good start lets hope you still top tonight that mean ive got points on the board. :)

i musta took Dott tonight did i?

Postby Roland

My title defence hasn't gone to plan so far. Already if I predict every single result correctly I wouldn't be able to catch what I did last year. The stupid thing is, after last years Masters I got all confident and gave myself £200 to play with on Ladbrokes for the World Championships and ended up with zero <doh>

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:na seriously good start lets hope you still top tonight that mean ive got points on the board. :)

yes like me <ok>

Postby Bourne

Sonny wrote:My title defence hasn't gone to plan so far. Already if I predict every single result correctly I wouldn't be able to catch what I did last year. The stupid thing is, after last years Masters I got all confident and gave myself £200 to play with on Ladbrokes for the World Championships and ended up with zero <doh>

Kinda come full circle in a way, Labrokes sponsoring this tournament, not your lucky omen :huh:

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:My title defence hasn't gone to plan so far. Already if I predict every single result correctly I wouldn't be able to catch what I did last year. The stupid thing is, after last years Masters I got all confident and gave myself £200 to play with on Ladbrokes for the World Championships and ended up with zero <doh>

well Having Selby and Williams losing in the first 3 matches was never going to Help you with the defence lol

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

yes like me <ok>

couldnt remember but knew there was no way i could possibly have picked THE parakeet :wild2:

Postby Roland

Good point :redneck:

I think I went Higgins so either me or you Wild will be off the zero tonight. I don't mind if Dotty wins because I like him and I know he'll push JH all the way but who would bet against Higgins after the season he's had since coming back?

It's already sodding typical that the year I choose to finally go and watch the Masters live my two favourite players have exited in 2 of the first 3 matches. <laugh>

Still, the Masters always has at least one great semi-final and more often than not a memorable final.

Postby Roland

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

yes like me <ok>

couldnt remember but knew there was no way i could possibly have picked THE parakeet :wild2:

What happened your Quinten Hann avatar? <laugh>

Postby Wildey

hes gone off dirty young men to Dirty old ones <laugh>

Postby Wildey

Sirius B wrote:6-4 Ronnie O'Sullivan 2 v Mark Allen 3
6-3 Stephen Maguire 2 v Marco Fu 3
6-2 Neil Robertson 1 v Stephen Hendry 3
6-4 Shaun Murphy 2 v Jamie Cope 3

rocket Ron enters the contest <ok> dont need much to go above Sonny ;)

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:How am I losing to these clowns :wild2: :bs: :fart:

ironicly Alex went against dott or he would be second <laugh>

Postby Wildey

randam05 wrote:Gosh, awful from me!.

9 of us has only got 1 right out of 4 its a tough contest because players so evenly matched.

in other contests you have top 16 v qualifier and you get off the mark quite easily.

Postby GJ

enjoy your lead witz when jamie querrey wins i will be in the lead

good luck

antonio
maguire

Postby Wildey

after Ronnie v Allen

1 Witz 17
2 CaseMaster 17
3 GJ 14