Topic locked

Re: 2010 UK Qualifiers Prediction Contest Discussion Topic

Postby Tubberlad

Let me know when the full list of finalists are up, and I may put together a preview for the tournament proper, much like my World Championship one last time out. I don't really follow the qualifiers these days in all honesty, so keep me posted :)

Postby Wildey

mate

the Prediction Topic has to be Moved to the Prediction Section and both you and Randam gets Mod Status in that for the duration of the contest.

that has to be Sonny's Doing.

Postby Rocket_ron

wildLOVESWAGNER wrote:mate

the Prediction Topic has to be Moved to the Prediction Section and both you and Randam gets Mod Status in that for the duration of the contest.

that has to be Sonny's Doing.

ok wild, I did try to post the contest there but i couldn't create the topic.

<ok>

Postby Smart

Ultimate_snooker wrote:Just A Reminder After todays (2:30 matches have finished) I will have the Template up for round 2 matches which start 10:00am tomorrow morning ...so do forget to predict because time is limited

So far you are running this very well, how do you think its going personally :| :idea: :| :idea:

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:
Ultimate_snooker wrote:Just A Reminder After todays (2:30 matches have finished) I will have the Template up for round 2 matches which start 10:00am tomorrow morning ...so do forget to predict because time is limited

So far you are running this very well, how do you think its going personally :| :idea: :| :idea:

no worries from me

Postby jadechelsea

Table after day 3

PL 68
Randam 60
JohnMBE 57
Sonny 55
Ultimate 52
Stalin 51
Sundaygirl 51
TheCleaver 49
Jade 44
Case 42
Mal 42
Wild 42
GJ 29
Simply 27

Probably wrong! but there we go.

Player of the day is PLtheref with 23..predicted some great scores there so moves to top spot clear by 8 points.

Postby Rocket_ron

Sonny wrote:Where is the new template?

was going to post it up but then wild said that there is no matches tomorrow so thought it would be better to put up tonight when we know the full line up & and it saves people having to predict on OR Matches.

However if you want it up now i can have it up

Postby Wildey

all ive got for today so far is 3 points for Jimmy White this Afternoon the others all went against me <doh>

But its more Promising tonight already doubled my day's Tally :redneck:

Postby Roland

Ultimate_snooker wrote:

was going to post it up but then wild said that there is no matches tomorrow so thought it would be better to put up tonight when we know the full line up

:santa:

Postby Rocket_ron

Sonny wrote:
Ultimate_snooker wrote:

was going to post it up but then wild said that there is no matches tomorrow so thought it would be better to put up tonight when we know the full line up

:santa:

Do that mean you approve?