Topic locked

Re: 2010 UK Qualifiers Prediction Contest Discussion Topic

Postby Roland

that site has a great sense of humour. I stumbled on it because I'm a fan of the band but it's where I learnt what post whoring was all about and I spent many a night during chillax time with beers absolutely snake hissing myself laughing at some of the stuff on there. There was a guy called Dissecting_Kindergardeners and he was one of those rare breeds, everything he wrote was comedy gold and he was a genius at Photoshop. The guy was seriously talented, but totally anonymous. I often wonder what the hell happened to him. He just suddenly stopped posting one day and that's the last anyone heard of him.

Postby Rocket_ron

Sonny wrote:that site has a great sense of humour. I stumbled on it because I'm a fan of the band but it's where I learnt what post whoring was all about and I spent many a night during chillax time with beers absolutely snake hissing myself laughing at some of the stuff on there. There was a guy called Dissecting_Kindergardeners and he was one of those rare breeds, everything he wrote was comedy gold and he was a genius at Photoshop. The guy was seriously talented, but totally anonymous. I often wonder what the hell happened to him. He just suddenly stopped posting one day and that's the last anyone heard of him.

would you say that site helped you and moulded your opinions and views of how this site should run?

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:that site has a great sense of humour. I stumbled on it because I'm a fan of the band but it's where I learnt what post whoring was all about and I spent many a night during chillax time with beers absolutely snake hissing myself laughing at some of the stuff on there. There was a guy called Dissecting_Kindergardeners and he was one of those rare breeds, everything he wrote was comedy gold and he was a genius at Photoshop. The guy was seriously talented, but totally anonymous. I often wonder what the hell happened to him. He just suddenly stopped posting one day and that's the last anyone heard of him.

2005me Springs to mind lol

Postby Roland

Ultimate_snooker wrote:

would you say that site helped you and moulded your opinions and views of how this site should run?

It certainly helped. Lots of smileys, a relaxed atmosphere and a sense of fun is essential if you want people to enjoy the experience. Snooker fans are different to metallers though, metallers are way more laid back.

Postby Rocket_ron

Sonny wrote:
Ultimate_snooker wrote:

It certainly helped. Lots of smileys, a relaxed atmosphere and a sense of fun is essential if you want people to enjoy the experience. Snooker fans are different to metallers though, metallers are way more laid back.

<ok>

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Good job you copied me in the next round then <ok>

honestly i did not ....but when i looked at the Rounds i noticed only the Swail Match was different.