Topic locked

Re: Revolving Cues 2022-2023

Postby Iranu

Okay this tournament’s order if play is confusing me a little but I believe the last qualifiers will be Monday morning.

Therefore the deadline for team selections for the Northern Ireland Open will be 1pm UK time on Monday 17th October.

Postby Ck147

Been busy, no idea what this one is about so will say Robbo and Allen, if I have misunderstood then I’ll go with Bert and Ernie.

Postby Iranu

Ck147 wrote:Been busy, no idea what this one is about so will say Robbo and Allen, if I have misunderstood then I’ll go with Bert and Ernie.

You missed the deadline for the NI Open but are welcome to go with this team for the CoC.

Postby Iranu

Still no scorers yet, but Minimum Break got very close to earning 10 points as his wildcard, Zhou Yuelong reached the NI Open final.

The deadline for Champion of Champions entries is 1pm UK time on Monday 31st October.

Postby Ck147

Iranu wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Been busy, no idea what this one is about so will say Robbo and Allen, if I have misunderstood then I’ll go with Bert and Ernie.

You missed the deadline for the NI Open but are welcome to go with this team for the CoC.

OK, I will go with them for CoC

Postby Iranu

With the Judd Trump vs Mark Selby semi-final, we are finally guaranteed at least one point to be scored this weekend.

Postby SnookerEd25

Iranu wrote:With the Judd Trump vs Mark Selby semi-final, we are finally guaranteed at least one point to be scored this weekend.

Hallelujah :D

Revolving Cues started here, <ok>

Postby Iranu

Been a bit busy but will aim to update later this evening or tomorrow

Postby Iranu

Apologies for the delay, been a bit busy.

On a happier note: Points! Points all over the bloody gaff!

Scores after The Champion of Champions:

=1st
Prop, Andre147, TheRocket, Iranu - 4 Points

=5th
Holden Chinaski, Mantorok, Dan-Cat - 3 Points

=8th
CSPrince, Juddernaut88, Pink Ball, Chengdufan, Snookerfan, SnookerEd - 1 Point

=14th
McManusFan, Sundaygirl, Gninnur Karona, Minimum Break, CK147 - 0 Points

Holden and Andre make a good start to their title defences. Four people correctly predicted both finalists, and seven correctly predicted a Ronnie victory.

With another six people selecting finalist Judd, only five people have yet to score.

The deadline for team selection ahead of the UK Championship is 1pm Saturday 12th November UK time.

Postby chengdufan

So I only get 1 point for predicting the Ronnie win :chin: Damn, this game is tough.