Post a reply

Re: Think Pink 2021/22

Postby csprince

SnookerEd25 wrote:
csprince wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:
csprince wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:I have never successfully uploaded an avatar onto the Island :sad: :sad: :-(

so careless at this level.

Careless? :chin:

Or incompetence? :shrug:

careless i would never describe you as incompetent.

Mind if I use this as a character reference?

rofl

Postby csprince

thought it was a lovely gesture by snookerfan to ask for his winnings to be donated to charity.perhaps in the future if people are willing to put some money in.any prize money can be donated to the think pink winners
favourite charity.

Postby csprince

[quote="csprince"]thought it was a lovely gesture by snookerfan to ask for his winnings to be donated to charity.perhaps in the future if people are willing to put some money in.any prize money can be donated to the think pink winners favourite charity.

Postby csprince

thought it was a lovely gesture by snookerfan to ask for his winnings to be donated to charity.perhaps in the future if people are willing to put some money in.any prize money can be donated to the think pink winners favourite charity.

Postby csprince

Cloud Strife wrote:It was such a lovely gesture, you had to say it three times?

what can i say i'm an idiot.

Postby csprince

sorry for my message coming out three times not quite sure how i managed that. :emb:

Postby The_Abbott

SnookerFan wrote:Point is, I won and I am awesome.

I hope your head fits back through the door.

Postby Prop

LDS wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:

Mine wont.

rofl

Postby Prop

csprince wrote:thought it was a lovely gesture by snookerfan to ask for his winnings to be donated to charity.perhaps in the future if people are willing to put some money in.any prize money can be donated to the think pink winners
favourite charity.

Yeah that’s a good idea. Hope Pink doesn’t feel I’m speaking for him here, but there’s no obligation for anyone to contribute financially - although if some of us want to pledge a bit at the start of the season it’ll be a nice way of capping things off once the winner emerges <ok>

Postby The_Abbott

LDS wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:

Mine wont.

pmsl

Postby Cloud Strife

https://www.pinkribbonfoundation.org.uk/

I am thinking of donating to this charity on behalf of snookerfan, if that's OK. It's in keeping with the colour pink and also has a previous history with the sport of snooker. And obviously a fantastic and worthy cause. Seems the perfect choice to me.

Postby csprince

Cloud Strife wrote:https://www.pinkribbonfoundation.org.uk/

I am thinking of donating to this charity on behalf of snookerfan, if that's OK. It's in keeping with the colour pink and also has a previous history with the sport of snooker. And obviously a fantastic and worthy cause. Seems the perfect choice to me.

nice one cloudy :hatoff:

Postby McManusFan

I've officially handed over the trophy. Sad to see it go. I wouldn't try to drink out of it if I were you.

Postby Iranu

McManusFan wrote:I've officially handed over the trophy. Sad to see it go. I wouldn't try to drink out of it if I were you.

You wore it well

Postby SnookerEd25

McManusFan wrote:I've officially handed over the trophy. Sad to see it go. I wouldn't try to drink out of it if I were you.

pmsl

Postby SnookerEd25

I don’t think SnookerFan drinks… :chin:

Postby Cloud Strife

Holden Chinaski wrote:If I ever win this I will personally donate the money to my local brothel.

That's a lovely gesture, Holden. Good to see you willing to help out your colleagues like this. <ok>

Postby Reg Varney

If I had won my PayPal address would have been in your inboxes before you knew it!

Postby csprince

Reg Varney wrote:If I had won my PayPal address would have been in your inboxes before you knew it!

rofl

Postby Pink Ball

Think Pink Player of the Year standings after Judd Trump (1) and Ronnie O'Sullivan (1) advanced to the World Championship final:

1 Fan Zhengyi (Champion) 125
2 Luca Brecel 70
3 Ricky Walden 51
4 Zhao Xintong 45
5 Jimmy Robertson 44
6 John Higgins 38
7 Zhang Anda 25
7 Oliver Lines 25
9 Ronnie O'Sullivan 24
10 David Gilbert 22
10 Yan Bingtao 22
12 Matt Selt 20
12 Mark Williams 20
12 Judd Trump 20
15 Mark King 18
15 Jack Lisowski 18
17 Mark Allen 17
18 Stuart Bingham 16.5
19 Joe Perry 16
19 Neil Robertson 16
21 Andy Hicks 15
21 Barry Hawkins 15
23 Mitchell Mann 14
23 Hossein Vafaei 14
23 Robert Milkins 14
26 Cao Yupeng 12.5
26 Bai Langning 12.5
26 Ryan Day 12.5
26 Ben Hancorn 12.5
30 Anthony McGill 12
30 Tom Ford 12
30 Ali Carter 12
30 Jak Jones 12
34 Liang Wenbo 10
34 Stephen Maguire 10
36 Elliot Slessor 9
36 Gary Wilson 9
36 Graeme Dott 9
39 Li Hang 7
40 Kyren Wilson 6
41 Martin Gould 5
41 Ding Junhui 5
41 Jamie Jones 5
44 Lu Ning 3
44 Shaun Murphy 3
46 Mark Selby 2
47 Zhou Yuelong 1.5

Postby Pink Ball

Think Pink overall leaderboard after Ronnie O'Sullivan (1) and Judd Trump (1) advanced to the World Championship final.

Johnny Bravo up one to 17th; The_Abbott up one to 18th; mantorok up one to 29th; chengdufan up one to 30th.

SnookerFan becomes the first poster in Think Pink history to score more than 300 points in a single season.

Postby Reg Varney

KrazeeEyezKilla just a point off second place now.

A Trump victory would see him take the silver medal position.

Postby SnookerFan

csprince wrote:thought it was a lovely gesture by snookerfan to ask for his winnings to be donated to charity.perhaps in the future if people are willing to put some money in.any prize money can be donated to the think pink winners
favourite charity.

Thanks man.

Postby SnookerFan

favourite charity.

Thanks man.