Post a reply

Re: Think Pink 2021/22

Postby Juddernaut88

Even with Gilbert winning the championship league and getting to the quarter finals I'm not exactly doing well. It's going to be a similar season to last season for me. I know it's early days but I'm already fearing the worst.
It doesn't help that Ding hasn't played in any events yet either. That could have been a few extra points at least lol.

Postby Prop

Juddernaut88 wrote:Even with Gilbert winning the championship league and getting to the quarter finals I'm not exactly doing well. It's going to be a similar season to last season for me. I know it's early days but I'm already fearing the worst.
It doesn't help that Ding hasn't played in any events yet either. That could have been a few extra points at least lol.

Glass half full as always, Judders :hatoff:

Postby Pink Ball

Think Pink Player of the Year standings after Mark Williams (2) won the British Open:

1 Cao Yupeng 12.5
1 Bai Langning 12.5
3 Jimmy Robertson 11
4 David Gilbert 10
5 Elliot Slessor 9
5 Gary Wilson 9
7 Tom Ford 4
7 Ali Carter 4
7 Mark Williams 4
10 Mark Allen 3
10 Ricky Walden 3
10 Lu Ning 3
13 Ryan Day 2.5
14 Zhou Yuelong 1.5
15 Kyren Wilson 0.5

Postby Reg Varney

An additional stat is that 60 is the highest possible score someone could have got after the first couple of events, should someone have chosen the highest points scorer in each group.

Current highest points scorers in each group are:

Group One: Kyren Wilson - 0.5
Group Two: Mark Williams - 4
Group Three: Zhou Yuelong - 1.5
Group Four: David Gilbert - 10
Group Five: Ryan Day - 2.5
Group Six: Gary Wilson - 9
Group Seven: -
Group Eight: -
Group Nine: Elliot Slessor - 9
Group Ten: -
Group Eleven: Jimmy Robertson - 11
Group Twelve: -
Group Thirteen: -
Group Fourteen: -
Group Fifteen: -
Group Sixteen: -
Wild Card: Cao Yupeng / Bai Langning - 12.5

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:No change to the leaderboard as nobody has Williams on their team. So, at the end of the British Open, Snooker Fan leads the table by 3.5 points from chengdufan.

Yeah, mate. Skills.

I'm showing the rest of you a thing or two.