This is a season-long competition where YOU decide how much input you want to give it!
- Choose two players to win the next tournament. A finalist will gain you 1 point. A winner will gain you 3 points.
- You can change either or both of these two players up to once per each upcoming tournament finals (qualifiers not included)*. This will NOT affect your duo for any current ongoing tournament. This can be done any time up to the start of the next tournament.
- You are under NO OBLIGATION to swap either player at any time. If you so wish, you can keep the same duo for the entire season.
- OPTIONAL: if you join before the start of the British Open, you can also select a Wildcard third player**. This player must be outside the top 16 as of the start of the British Open and cannot be swapped. If your wildcard wins a tournament, you gain 10 points instead of 3. However, if your wildcard doesn’t win any tournaments during the season you will lose 3 points at the end of the season. Risky, but with a hell of a potential reward.
- All tournaments, ranking and non-ranking, excluding those listed below, are eligible.
*Player Withdrawals: if a player withdraws from a tournament for health, injury or personal reasons, you may swap that player for another, even if you have already swapped both players for the next tournament. If any withdrawal reasons are unclear it will be down to my discretion whether I allow an extra swap. I’ll say right now that if a player withdraws from a tournament because he reached the last final and is tired, an extra swap will NOT be permitted.
**You can join Revolving Cues at any point throughout the season. However, if you join after the start of the British Open you will not be able to select a Wildcard due to changes in the rankings, knowledge of form etc.
- Finalist = 1 point per tournament
- Winner = 3 points per tournament
- Wildcard wins a tournament = 10 points per tournament
- Wildcard wins no tournaments = -3 points at end of season
- Championship League (all iterations)
- Snooker Shoot Out and any additional single-frame tournaments that may arise
- WST Pro Series and any additional potential league format tournaments
The first eligible tournament will be the British Open starting on the 16th August. You can select your first duo and wildcard (if you decide to have one) at any time between now and then. These first two players (excluding wildcard) can each be swapped once up to the start of the tournament, excluding the withdrawal exceptions mentioned above.
To register your participation, simply post your first team below!
- Posts: 25049
- Joined: 24 January 2010
- Walk-On: Fort Knox - Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds