Post a reply

Re: 2022 Betfred World Snooker Championship Prediction Conte

Postby Yanfan

Ahem... Unaccustomed as I am to public speaking... I would just like ... <laugh>

Seriously though. Thanks to PLtheRef for running a great competition. I have only been a member for less than six months, and it's the first time I have ever entered this competition. I really enjoyed trying to predict the winners and scores, etc. And I am very pleased to have won, especially with an all-time record score. :shock:

I wonder if I may possibly have a knack for this kind of thing, because my All Time Greatest Matches List was also the most accurate "by some distance". LINK But I'm more inclined to think it was just blind luck. <laugh>

Anyway, I would like to dedicate my win to a couple of TV programs I remember from my childhood.

The first one is Record Breakers. (Because of my record breaking score. :john: )

And the second one is Inigo Pipkin, just because I like the theme tune. :-)

Postby Dan-cat

PLtheRef wrote:2022 World Championship Contest - Prediction Central.

Just trying something ahead of setting up the new Prediction Spreadsheet up. The link goes to a copy to the spreadsheet I use to tally everyone's scores for the World Championships. Think of it as a behind the scenes glimpse.

Ace!

Postby Womble

PLtheRef wrote:
Womble wrote:This contest looks great. I hope it's going to be held this year. :-)

:wave:

It will be - I'm going to set it up tomorrow or Tuesday :-)

Great. I'm going to enjoy taking part in it. :-D