Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Gibraltar Open !!!

Postby Prop

csprince wrote:if ronnie fans are ronettes. are trump fans trumpets.

They are now! <laugh>

Postby Juddernaut88

Judd has defended 3 of the 6 ranking titles he won last season. He didn't get a chance to defend the World Open or International championship this season unfortunately. Hope the China tournaments will be back next season.

Postby Prop

Juddernaut88 wrote:Judd has defended 3 of the 6 ranking titles he won last season. He didn't get a chance to defend the World Open or International championship this season unfortunately. Hope the China tournaments will be back next season.

Very impressive. Congrats, yet again <ok>

Postby cupotee

Iranu wrote:Judd wins another World Championship equivalent then

i wasn't following snooker much in 2018 , how did trump's wsc qf 12 - 13 loss to higgins go , was it error strewn or was it quality throughout and higgins just edged it ?

Postby csprince

Juddernaut88 wrote:Judd has defended 3 of the 6 ranking titles he won last season. He didn't get a chance to defend the World Open or International championship this season unfortunately. Hope the China tournaments will be back next season.

hope so to. congrats to your man judders. <ok>

Postby eraserhead

Prop wrote:

They are now! <laugh>

:trumpet: :trumpet: :trumpet:

Postby cupotee

you should go on mastermind with trump as your topic of questions , i'm not sure if it would be seen as intellectually stimulating enough though , it reminds me of some contestant who went on it and his round of questions was the dinnerladies tv series with victoria wood .

Postby Dan-cat

Prop wrote:

Congrats indeed Judders, our number one superfan :-D

Postby csprince

eraserhead wrote:
Prop wrote:

They are now! <laugh>

:trumpet: :trumpet: :trumpet:

rofl

Postby csprince

cupotee wrote:

you should go on mastermind with trump as your topic of questions , i'm not sure if it would be seen as intellectually stimulating enough though , it reminds me of some contestant who went on it and his round of questions was the dinnerladies tv series with victoria wood .

someone did prince on celebrity mastermind.

Postby cupotee

csprince wrote:
cupotee wrote:

someone did prince on celebrity mastermind.

but what struck me about it was the guy just before him had some highbrow topic like some 18 or 19th century writer or war or something and he got blown out of the water by dinnerladies , something missing there somewhere me thinks , the guy with the highbrow topic looked a bit bemused as well .

Postby Juddernaut88

cupotee wrote:

I'd be good at the snooker related questions on Judd Trump and some other snooker related stuff but when it comes to general knowledge I would be awful <laugh>

Postby Juddernaut88

Dan-cat wrote:
Prop wrote:

Congrats indeed Judders, our number one superfan :-D

:D

Postby cupotee

Juddernaut88 wrote:
cupotee wrote:

I'd be good at the snooker related questions on Judd Trump and some other snooker related stuff but when it comes to general knowledge I would be awful <laugh>

i wouldn't mind general knowledge but i'm useless with pop music and tv questions , i wished they'd scrap that on eggheads it ruins it for me .

Postby cupotee

HappyCamper wrote:dinnerladies was good though.

i never actually watched it tbf , i don't think i've watched a bbc1 comedy round the eight to nine pm slot since the 80's , brush strokes or open all hours , something like that .

Postby LDS

cupotee wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:dinnerladies was good though.

i never actually watched it tbf , i don't think i've watched a bbc1 comedy round the eight to nine pm slot since the 80's , brush strokes or open all hours , something like that .

I'm exactly the same. Sit-coms just seemed to die one day. At least for me and you it seems. I think the last one I can remember watching more than one of was the Brittas Empire, the one set in a leisure centre starring the guy from Red Dwarf.