Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Gibraltar Open !!!

Postby SteveJJ

Will ROS break another record this week? Most ranking finals lost in a season? He won't want to retire whilst only sharing the record with Murphy.

Postby Andre147

SteveJJ wrote:Will ROS break another record this week? Most ranking finals lost in a season? He won't want to retire whilst only sharing the record with Murphy.

It's actually a good achievment to reach 4 Finals in a season. Winning them is a different matter though.

Postby Iranu

Ronnie will do well to reach a third final in three weeks, even with the shorter format.

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

SteveJJ wrote:Will ROS break another record this week? Most ranking finals lost in a season? He won't want to retire whilst only sharing the record with Murphy.

Another couple of defeats and he'll be emulating Jimmy.

Postby Andre147

KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:

Another couple of defeats and he'll be emulating Jimmy.

He's got a long way to go to lose in 6 world finals.

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:Keep an eye on Yan Bingtao next season. Definitely one to watch.

Early start eh?

Anyone keeping an eye on him this morn? :chin:

Postby chengdufan

SnookerEd25 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Keep an eye on Yan Bingtao next season. Definitely one to watch.

Early start eh?

I'm watching. Decent if not great start by both players. Tough first round draw.

Postby SnookerEd25

chengdufan wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:

Early start eh?

I'm watching. Decent if not great start by both players. Tough first round draw.

<ok>

Postby Juddernaut88

They should have used 8 tables for this tournament instead of 4 used a similar sort of format to home nations events, 1st round matches all finished by tomorrow, 2nd round matches finish on Wednesday and then 3rd and 4th round on Thursday.

With the current format of this all 1st round matches won't be finished till Thursday morning!

Postby SnookerFan

Juddernaut88 wrote:They should have used 8 tables for this tournament instead of 4 used a similar sort of format to home nations events, 1st round matches all finished by tomorrow, 2nd round matches finish on Wednesday and then 3rd and 4th round on Thursday.

With the current format of this all 1st round matches won't be finished till Thursday morning!

Is that a problem?

More matches televised, I suppose.

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:They should have used 8 tables for this tournament instead of 4 used a similar sort of format to home nations events, 1st round matches all finished by tomorrow, 2nd round matches finish on Wednesday and then 3rd and 4th round on Thursday.

Is that a problem?

More matches televised, I suppose.

I'm just a fussy individual lol