Post a reply

Re: BildBet German Masters Final !!!!!

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:Will Ronnie and Jimmy play an exhibition for the crowd?

If this was played at the Tempodrom, I could see that happening.

Postby Iranu

Johnson doesn’t notice that the green would probably have gone safe if Jack hadn’t hit the safety too softly.

Postby Andre147

Trump was far from his best in this Final, it's not as if Jack didn't have enough chances. And not only the Final, Trump hasn't played his best all tournament, apart from those 3 frame spell v Hawkins.

Postby Andre147

Juddernaut88 wrote:Jack played well in that frame and has got a frame back.

You scared already of a comeback from Jack?

Postby TheRocket

Imo Judd will definitely win about 3,4 or 5 rankers every season from now on. Maybe for the next 10 years or so.
I wasnt so sure 2 years ago when he had a great 18/19 season and I thought it was more of an exception. But he's obviously proved since then it wasnt a fluke. He's a winner now.

And as I said yesterday. Maybe he'll end up winning 50 or even 60 ranking titles in the end. I could see that happening because there isnt much competition either in his age group. Wilson imo is just not good and Ding not consistent enough. If Yan peaks at some stage then fair play. Question remains how many Worlds,UK's and Masters Trump will win before he retires.

Postby Prop

Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Will Ronnie and Jimmy play an exhibition for the crowd?

If this was played at the Tempodrom, I could see that happening.

*Templedrum

Postby Alex0paul

Immense character from Trump to stave of a spirited comeback from Lisowski. I’m sure he will breath a huge sigh of relief

Postby mantorok

HappyCamper wrote:
mantorok wrote:What the buck are we going to do now?

i'm going to cook dinner, and drink beer.

The latter I’m already doing.