Post a reply

BildBet German Masters Final !!!!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Wednesday 27th - Sunday 31st of January at The Marshal Arena, Milton Keynes

So its Jack Lisowski taking on World no 1 Judd Trump trying to avenge the World Grand prix just before Christmas.

Jack been in 7 finals in total and yet to win one could this be his Time?

DRAW

Judd Trump v Jack Lisowski

Click for Head to Heads

Overall Trump leads 8-7
Main Tournaments Trump leads 8-5
Multi Session Matches Trump leads 1-0
Finals Trump leads 1-0

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: BildBet German Masters Final !!!!!

Postby Badsnookerplayer

SnookerFan wrote:https://www.eurosport.com/snooker/german-masters/2020-2021/best-i-ve-ever-seen-judd-trump-stuns-rivals-with-incredible-green-in-german-masters-win_sto8091548/story-amp.shtml

That shot will be replayed for years.

Postby Wildey

D4P wrote:Poor Jack. This will be his 5th ranking final: 2 against Judd, 2 against Neil, and 1 against Selby.

Yea not the easiest way to win your first ranking event, but the question is does he want to win multi tournaments beating everyone or have it easy winning 1 or 2?

Postby Iranu

It’s hard to imagine the same two players contesting two ranking finals either side of an enforced withdrawal ever again.

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:They should play the final in Dubai

Judd should've isolated there.

I wish you would

Postby Dan-cat

Judd is currently hated in our household mainly by Ed, my housemate, who is frontline Covid as ambulance crew. He is scandalized by Judd's trip to Dubai to party and subsequent double-down Moby-style-Natalie-Portman debacle of an interview.

But dat shot on da green doe

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:They should play the final in Dubai

Judd should've isolated there.

I wish you would

What difference would it make? I could've still posted online.

Mug post.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Dan-cat wrote:Judd is currently hated in our household mainly by Ed, my housemate, who is frontline Covid as ambulance crew. He is scandalized by Judd's trip to Dubai to party and subsequent double-down Moby-style-Natalie-Portman debacle of an interview.

Is he really scandalized?

#BSPlovesya but seriously snooker fans are easily scandalized

Postby Juddernaut88

Judd Trump is still the man for me. Yes he made a mistake. His interview has been completely over exaggerated by plenty on here.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Juddernaut88 wrote:Judd Trump is still the man for me. Yes he made a mistake. His interview has been completely over exaggerated by plenty on here.

Going to a huge party in Dubai during an epidemic, getting Covid, denying you had Covid or that you did anything wrong, complaining about the money you lost... Sorry but that's idiotic and extremely selfish behaviour.

Postby Dan-cat

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Judd is currently hated in our household mainly by Ed, my housemate, who is frontline Covid as ambulance crew. He is scandalized by Judd's trip to Dubai to party and subsequent double-down Moby-style-Natalie-Portman debacle of an interview.

Ed, a casual snookerfan, is proving my point!!! <laugh>

Postby Dan-cat

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Judd Trump is still the man for me. Yes he made a mistake. His interview has been completely over exaggerated by plenty on here.

Going to a huge party in Dubai during an epidemic, getting Covid, denying you had Covid or that you did anything wrong, complaining about the money you lost... Sorry but that's idiotic and extremely selfish behaviour.

An absolute Qtard.

Postby Dragonfly

I have posted my feelings on Trump quite a few times. The man is a monumental idiot. However keeping to things that happen on the table it would be lovely to see Jack win his first final.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Dan-cat wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Ed, a casual snookerfan, is proving my point!!! <laugh>

:-D <ok>