Post a reply

BildBet German Masters Qualifying !!!!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Tuesday 10th - Saturday 14th of November at The Marshal Arena, Milton Keynes

The final stages of this event is due to be played in Berlin end of January your guess is as good as mine if we can get the action from Milton Keynes by then but let's hope.

All 128 players in the draw will have to play 2 qualifying rounds in Milton Keynes to book their spot in Berlin/Milton Keynes.

Marco Fu still not made an appearance, and we might not see him all season also still no Stephen Hendry and Ronnie O'Sullivan giving this one a miss.

Judd Trump will be defending his title against stiff opposition from Mark Selby, Neil Robertson, Kyren Wilson, Mark Allen, John Higgins and Shaun Murphy amongst others.

There will be 6 non tour players taking part including former top 16 player Michael White.

Who will reach the final stages wherever they might be?

DRAW

Selected Last 128 Matches
Judd Trump v Anthony Hamilton
Joe Perry v Li Hang
Ding Junhui v Martin Gould
Barry Pinches v Alan McManus
Stephen Maguire v Rod Lawler
Shaun Murphy v Chen Zifan
Yan Bingtao v Sam Craigie
Graeme Dott v Fraser Patrick
Jimmy White v Mark King
Barry Hawkins v Hossein Vafaei
Mark J Williams v Paul Davison
Liang Wenbo v Ken Doherty
Kyren Wilson v Zak Surety
Mark Selby v Fergal O'Brien
Matthew Stevens v Michael White
Thepchaiya Un-Nooh v Mark Joyce
David Gilbert v Yuan Sijun
John Higgins v Robert Milkins
Mark Allen v Gao Yang
Kurt Maflin v Martin O'Donnell
Ricky Walden v Xu Si
Zhou Yuelong v Lukas Kleckers
Allister Carter v Nigel Bond
Jack Lisowski v Igor Figueiredo
Jamie Clarke v Andrew Higginson
Luca Brecel v James Cahill
Oliver Lines v Noppon Saengkham
Neil Robertson v Ben Woollaston

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: BetVictor German Masters Qualifying !!!!!

Postby Andre147

Actually I thought Ronnie would enter this one.

I doubt they will play in Germany the final rounds, it will likely be Milton Keynes for a while.

Postby SnookerEd25

HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:Anybody know what time this gets underway?

1000 London time.

Ah, 18mins in then. I have a zoom call at 1030 but after that will see if I can find a link somewhere (I too am bereft of the player)

Postby chengdufan

SnookerFan wrote:Who is Joan?

She's a young Chinese lady. Always has the highest viewer numbers, more than the guys I usually listen to.
She seems to know what she's talking about actually, but my better half always gives me stern looks when I select her stream...

Postby SnookerFan

chengdufan wrote:

She's a young Chinese lady. Always has the highest viewer numbers, more than the guys I usually listen to.
She seems to know what she's talking about actually, but my better half always gives me stern looks when I select her stream...

<laugh>

Postby SnookerEd25

chengdufan wrote:

Any links ChengduFan? (just to the matches in general, not necessarily to Joan...)

Postby chengdufan

SnookerEd25 wrote:
chengdufan wrote:

Any links ChengduFan? (just to the matches in general, not necessarily to Joan...)

Presumably the same links that have been posted before?

Postby SnookerFan

I'd like to attend German Masters qualifying one of these days.

I've attended Australian Open ones in Crawley once, and have been to the last-128 of the UK the last three years. (I know that strictly doesn't count as qualifying, but feels the same being that it is pre-qualifying.)

I don't have enough leave to cover all the snooker trips I'd want to do.