Post a reply

Re: The Draw

Postby The_Abbott

Rod Hull is back

and Rory. Trump will be having butterflies if he qualifies.

Postby Ck147

Wonder how Emu is doing these days.

Postby TheSaviour

The shuffle is on!

Not.

To me.

The shuffle is not on. I need to be sure how it will land, otherwise can´t much feel that great about myself or about anyone.

So, the shuffle is not on.

Quite an interesting that Brecel and Gary also need to be there, among with a few other top-players. I would blame both David Gilbert and Stephen Maguire for that. They have taken the game into the state where a single sharp pots makes (almost) all the difference. Particularly David Gilbert is a such (bottler, also); incredible difficult pots flies in, yet and still somehow a hopeless bottler mainly. Stephen Maguire is similar to Gilbert. Yet, every credit to them in order to make those deep runs which makes the difference. Every now and then.

So just needing to figure out something else. Closely related to. rofl

So finally they all are now sleeping (not), and while and when not doing that only thing they can make right, finally admitting no real sense made.

A bit of a bell ends also involved, but that´s how it always just is. They won´t be making it.

And by the way all the bell ends; why would I fancy to write anything regarding myself?

Ha haa.

God, I am having some fun now. It is all sorted once again. As long as I keep my mobiles off. Too many great thanksgiving days, but it is all sorted now. As long as the shuffle won´t be on.

Much to do that who has the house and the correct mates and who does not (I am having that fun now, with the shuffle…). Regardless if the daylight is on or not... Dumb. To make it to tell it how it is... And by the way, try to figure out the consistency they all play and noticing that why there aren´t any real analyses on offer… Just some ideas, sure, yes. That´s good also. But no need to point any fingers as there just can´t be any.

A stew on boiled fish, scampi, shells, potatoes, onions and herbs - is the speciality. There are also lovely steaks, lobster spaghetti served over rice with a tomato and cheese sauce - plus a wonderful selection of top-ends reds and whites. Split-style.

Postby SnookerEd25

Oof, better be careful; scrambled amateurs is a lovely dish when made well but is easily bungked if not in the hands of a skilled chef.

Personally, I will be ordering off theSaviour’s menu (see above) Yum.

Postby Iranu

SnookerEd25 wrote:Oof, better be careful; scrambled amateurs is a lovely dish when made well but is easily bungked if not in the hands of a skilled chef.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:Oof, better be careful; scrambled amateurs is a lovely dish when made well but is easily bungked if not in the hands of a skilled chef.

rofl