Post a reply

Re: Yeah, I just brought tickets to The Crucible final

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:Do they still do that thing at The Crucible where, you can get tickets for next year by going to the Box Office before they're sold online?

Yes

Postby HappyCamper

Cloud Strife wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Do they still do that thing at The Crucible where, you can get tickets for next year by going to the Box Office before they're sold online?

The Crucible Curse.

No first time attender of the Crucible final has been able to buy tickets for the following year.

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

The Crucible Curse.

No first time attender of the Crucible final has been able to buy tickets for the following year.

rofl rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul wrote:

Yes

:hatoff: I'll bear that in mind.

Not sure if I'll buy tickets for the following year or not. But it's nice to have the choice.

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:you'll get a full refund if it's behind closed doors or cancelled, no?
or have you brought your hotel room and railway tickets already?

I have, so will lose train travel.

The hotel I can cancel up to three days prior to staying a incur no costs.

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:you'll get a full refund if it's behind closed doors or cancelled, no?

What I worry about is that it will go ahead and I'll be forced to go because I've spent the money on tickets.

Is it safe?

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:

What I worry about is that it will go ahead and I'll be forced to go because I've spent the money on tickets.

Is it safe?

well you could just sell your tickets on an exchange if you don't want to go. i'm sure there's plenty of mugs willing to risk infection.

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Is it safe?

well you could just sell your tickets on an exchange if you don't want to go. i'm sure there's plenty of mugs willing to risk infection.

I'd considered that. Especially as it's the final.

I'll consider in a couple of weeks when I've seen what develops.

Postby TheSaviour

Yeah, It looks really abysmal prospects now. Can´t see there will be any audience if it even will get a go ahead. A sad, sad, sad situation.

Even just purely the sporting-wise it has gone all right (means wrong if and when fancing the natural underdogs). This, for example, tells the story; Ben just whitewashed Stuart Bingham in Gibraltar, no shocking news by any news. I checked out Ball Run´s first match against Greene, and Stuart played some shocking standards. He was an all over the place first, then fight-back with some decent standards. Against current Ben there just ain´t any way to play like that, a shocking standards from Bingham.

Or how about Zhou losing his bravery against Mark Williams. Zhou is another one to be an all over the shop. Sam Baird can pot a ball. Andy Lee can pot a ball. Yan Bingtao couldn´t took the advantage at all while Pengfei was still struggling after that shocking the Rocket-whitewash he received.

But good if they can still sort something out.

If the world is ready to digest things like these then they just are. But those standards I typed earlier are the ones that sets them all apart. Sets them all so much apart that there shouldn´t that much anything scary.

Bingham´s good lad. Only if he would somehow and some day realise that himself also.

Technically there isn´t anything wrong. Because I know a many, many true wisdoms.

I am once again planning to be Peter Ebdon for the upcoming months. To replace the what supposed to be actual Peter Ebdon.

I would just like to ask from Peter that what´s the point argue everyone are great people and should be respected for things like helping the really poor ones, something which is slightly difficult to believe has really happened, unless you names happens to be something else than Escobar.

I just personally have never realised the point of trying to be so technically correct with the cue ball positioning each time. It never works like that, surely they should realise it now. it only kills the natural bravery and the battling qualities. Zhou is a good example of that. Better to be slightly more flexible with the cue ball in order to keep the faith. I also personally have never realised I am supposed to be so quiet person, something they all classifies as a working class idiot. The odds are just suchs. So do not keep quiet, no matter what happens.

So no conversations, no suggestions. Just be there. And the world will be allright once again really soo again. No regrests, no suggestions, no nothing, just no-shows. I am personally expecting a many, many further summer-visitors once again. All they are incredibly and awfully out spoken persons, as well as able to understand any form of sense of humour, critics which critices themselves, and are able to make some propositions. They all can ride the bike, for example. Or having the clothing which they found polite towards absolutely everybody.

All this has a lot do if they will still sort it out or not. They need to digest a many things first, for example that we already should had been somewhere but we are nowhere. Because it is difficult to believe there is a thing called thought. And a naturally brave cue-ball control.

Postby donthittheblue

I bought my hotel at the same time I bough my tickets last year - to get it cheap for the few nights..... it's non-refundable >-(

Also bought train tickets a few months ago, also non-refundable..... :sad: (looking at some of the latest government mutterings; trains might even be cancelled by the time of the event).

Assuredly I can at least get the ticket money back?

A nice gesture might be if it gets played behind closer to allow us to use 2020 tickets for the 2021 event.

Postby Cloud Strife

donthittheblue wrote:

I bought my hotel at the same time I bough my tickets last year - to get it cheap for the few nights..... it's non-refundable >-(

Also bought train tickets a few months ago, also non-refundable..... :sad: (looking at some of the latest government mutterings; trains might even be cancelled by the time of the event).

A nice gesture might be if it gets played behind closer to allow us to use 2020 tickets for the 2021 event.

Postby donthittheblue

Cloud Strife wrote:
donthittheblue wrote:

Don't worry I know there's no-one that sensible running the sport, but given they'll have to refund them anyway.....

Although knowing Hearn the event will go ahead with fans even if the entire country was self-isolating (we didn't say you couldn't come) so he doesn't have to refund tickets.

The trains being cancelled would be enough to stop me going, but theoretically the event could still go ahead if the trains are cancelled. Bye bye refund.