Post a reply

Thank you to everyone here

Postby SnookerFan

Thank you to everyone here for sharing The Crucible with me for 17 days.

Putting up with my bad attempts at humour, Seema noticing and unbelievably exciting Smartie stories.

WE ACTUALLY GOT TO WATCH THE CRUCIBLE!!!!

Now, all over to The Graduate for a drink?

Re: Thank you to everyone here

Postby Badsnookerplayer

SnookerFan wrote:Thank you to everyone here for sharing The Crucible with me for 17 days.

Putting up with my bad attempts at humour, Seema noticing and unbelievably exciting Smartie stories.

I blocked you

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Thank you to everyone here for sharing The Crucible with me for 17 days.

I blocked you

Good. buck off.

Postby Johnny Bravo

HustleKing wrote:So Pinkball doesn't have a monopoly on self-indulgent threads? :chin:

SF is the King of Posts, haven't you got that by now ?! :chuckle:

Postby HustleKing

Johnny Bravo wrote:
HustleKing wrote:So Pinkball doesn't have a monopoly on self-indulgent threads? :chin:

The King of Spam you mean :roll:

Postby Iranu

HustleKing wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

Careful, this is how you summon TheSaviour.

Postby Ck147

Where are you? I'm at the bar with a carnation in my lapel and a newspaper under my arm, getting some unwanted attention, save me.

Postby vodkadiet1

No problem Snookerfan.

I hope you enjoyed the Burt Lancaster flick last Saturday.

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

It doesn't feel the same as a normal World Championship as that was always the end of the season and I'd barely watch any Snooker for the next six months but now it's only really going to be a month or two. Even the BBC will be back in three months time.

Postby Ck147

KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:It doesn't feel the same as a normal World Championship as that was always the end of the season and I'd barely watch any Snooker for the next six months but now it's only really going to be a month or two. Even the BBC will be back in three months time.

Few days with the Seniors!

Postby SnookerFan

HustleKing wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

My bad.

Thanks to everyone on the site, except Hustleking.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:It was an eventful two weeks. Wonderful. For the first time I watched nearly every session.

It does seem empty now.

Donthittheblue thinks that you're sad. <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

mantorok wrote:We should be thanking you SF. Even when there's noone about you are posting like a trooper.

<ok>

You spell it no one.

Everybody knows that. :no:

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:It was an eventful two weeks. Wonderful. For the first time I watched nearly every session.

It does seem empty now.

Donthittheblue thinks that you're sad. <ok>

Haha. He was a treat wasn't he?

Now I need to pull my finger out and get the semi-wreckage of my life back on track and do some bucking work.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Haha. He was a treat wasn't he?

Now I need to pull my finger out and get the semi-wreckage of my life back on track and do some bucking work.

Hang on. Let's not get carried away.

Postby mantorok

SnookerFan wrote:
mantorok wrote:We should be thanking you SF. Even when there's noone about you are posting like a trooper.

<ok>

You spell it no one.

Everybody knows that. :no:

Can't be fussed on the phone.

Postby The_Abbott

Not sure I would want another summer Crucible (unless Co-Vid forces it) but it was a good 2 weeks and at least in the record books it will say 2020 - R O'Sullivan and not 2020 - Not Held.

Roll on next season and more Championshit league

Postby SnookerFan

The_Abbott wrote:Not sure I would want another summer Crucible (unless Co-Vid forces it) but it was a good 2 weeks and at least in the record books it will say 2020 - R O'Sullivan and not 2020 - Not Held.

Seniors already started. :hatoff:

Postby The_Abbott

SnookerFan wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:Not sure I would want another summer Crucible (unless Co-Vid forces it) but it was a good 2 weeks and at least in the record books it will say 2020 - R O'Sullivan and not 2020 - Not Held.

Seniors already started. :hatoff:

Too painful to watch. I like my sleep too much.

Postby SnookerArcher

If we get another summer Crucible hope they sort the tables out so we don't get so many kicks and heavy cloths.

Looking at the stats for seniors it's quite a difference between the main tour for sure, seniors averaging 70-80+% pot success! So funny Ronnie volunteered to be a reserve for the seniors, he wants to clean up both world titles :-D