Post a reply

Re: Guess what?

Postby Prop

That’s so disrespectful <laugh>

Postby mantorok

Disappointed. Thought this was going to be snookerfans chicken and chips dinner announcement.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Muller wrote:Sigh, the Ronnie Fanbores. Like children.

Just a cheeky response to the childish h*ters who have been trolling. All in good fun.

Postby Muller

Holden Chinaski wrote:

Just a cheeky response to the childish h*ters who have been trolling. All in good fun.

In fairness, you are one of the sensible ones as far as I can make out. With some you would think their life depended on it.

I admit I have never been a RO'S fan and never will be. Respect his genius but there is so much to dislike aobut him, not least too many of his fans.

I think the final will be a procession.

Postby SnookerFan

mantorok wrote:Disappointed. Thought this was going to be snookerfans chicken and chips dinner announcement.

That's really upset you, hasn't it?

Postby SnookerFan

Bit insulting to the children of the world.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:

Bit insulting to the children of the world.

:hankey:

Postby SnookerFan

KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:Watch out Ronnie

Did those three say no?

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:Watch out Ronnie

Did those three say no?

rofl

Postby Acé

Selby fans have lost leverage over ROS fans after yesterday, imagine if Selby had won yesterday you'd be hearing 0-3 for years and ROS inability to beat Selby over distance but now the H2H is looking good

Postby SnookerFan

Acé wrote:Selby fans have lost leverage over ROS fans after yesterday, imagine if Selby had won yesterday you'd be hearing 0-3 for years and ROS inability to beat Selby over distance but now the H2H is looking good

Ronnie fans moan about Selby far more than the other way around.

Ronnietards were recycling themselves the entire semi.

Postby Acé

SnookerFan wrote:
Acé wrote:Selby fans have lost leverage over ROS fans after yesterday, imagine if Selby had won yesterday you'd be hearing 0-3 for years and ROS inability to beat Selby over distance but now the H2H is looking good

Ronnie fans moan about Selby far more than the other way around.

Ronnietards were recycling themselves the entire semi.

Doesn't matter the Selbyrunts can't act cocky anymore after yesterday's painful defeat, and there's a lot of cocky Selbyrunts on twitter outside this forum they'd have had HUGE leverage over ROS fans

Postby SnookerFan

Acé wrote:even on this site that leverage is gone

Does that mean you lot can stop moaning about 2014 now?

Did you know that Ronnie missed a pink? :zzz:

Try wanting Ding to win The Crucible. That's real annoyance. Not your! "Oh Waaah! Roonie only won it five times." <doh>

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:

Try wanting Ding to win The Crucible. That's real annoyance. Not your! "Oh Waaah! Roonie only won it five times." <doh>

I never moaned about 2014. I always said Ronnie will win more titles. Also, a lot of Ronnie fans are also Ding fans.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:Try wanting Ding to win The Crucible. That's real annoyance. Not your! "Oh Waaah! Roonie only won it five times." <doh>

:goodpost:

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

I never moaned about 2014. I always said Ronnie will win more titles. Also, a lot of Ronnie fans are also Ding fans.

DECLINE!

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Try wanting Ding to win The Crucible. That's real annoyance. Not your! "Oh Waaah! Roonie only won it five times." <doh>

I need to learn to type after a few drinkies.

Postby Acé

SnookerFan wrote:Does that mean you lot can stop moaning about 2014 now?

Why on earth do i have to get attached to players your like lmao I wanted ROS to win the title after Judd went out cuz it's a damn impressive run he's had and he's 45, he's not getting any younger so these chances are gonna be slim plus I'd want him to be equal to Hendry's #7

Ding is more than a decade younger than Ronnie he's not expected to win multiple WC titles, he'll 100% win one

there are other storylines out there you know I don't know what world you live in but this is huge.

Postby Acé

Before last year try being a Judd fan and being in my shoes, Judd had far more expectation to win the Worlds than Ding ever did since 2011. To the point people like u were laughing because he got beat by Rory McLeod, but now when the shoe's in the other foot because you want your fav to win, it's not nice is it?

Postby SnookerFan

Acé wrote:

Why on earth do i have to get attached to players your like lmao I wanted ROS to win the title after Judd went out cuz it's a damn impressive run he's had and he's 45, he's not getting any younger so these chances are gonna be slim plus I'd want him to be equal to Hendry's #7

Ding is more than a decade younger than Ronnie he's not expected to win multiple WC titles, he'll 100% win one

there are other storylines out there you know I don't know what world you live in but this is huge.

I didn't mean you should.

The point is, a lot of Ronnie fans don't seem to have noticed how good he is. Constantly living in fear that he'll lose, or that he won't be remembered as a great.

He could be 17-0 up, and there'd be people spanking themselves that it was about to go wrong.

My point is that somebody like Ding has never won it. Ronnie has won it five times. And still people act like he's had a poor career/legacy.

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerFan wrote:
Acé wrote:

I didn't mean you should.

The point is, a lot of Ronnie fans don't seem to have noticed how good he is. Constantly living in fear that he'll lose, or that he won't be remembered as a great.

He could be 17-0 up, and there'd be people spanking themselves that it was about to go wrong.

My point is that somebody like Ding has never won it. Ronnie has won it five times. And still people act like he's had a poor career/legacy.

Postby Holden Chinaski

I'm the most positive Ronnie fan around. I basically always believe he'll win. The negative fans do my head in.

Postby SnookerFan

To be fair, even I who'd been shouting that Ronnie would win the entire match began to doubt a bit in the final frame last not.

Not until then though.