Post a reply

Re: Kyren Wilson Watch Thread

Postby Ck147

Crap, said I was going to support Ronnie for the rest of the tournament but wouldn't mind Kyren winning it now.

Postby Juddernaut88

Ck147 wrote:Crap, said I was going to support Ronnie for the rest of the tournament but wouldn't mind Kyren winning it now.

Suport Kyren mate. Robbo definitely would :)

Postby sundaygirl

I’m watching, this afternoon only :(
Want Ronnie to win but don’t want to see Karen totally destroyed either

Postby Juddernaut88

So ever since 2000 only 5 Crucible finals have ended up being the result I wanted, 2005, 2006, 2014, 2018 and 2019. 2015 I was pretty much neutral but in the last 3 years or so I've started to dislike Bingham and looking back now wish Murphy won that final lol,

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:Ronnie'll go out to Ding. He's no longer a tournament finalist, he showed that in Chengdu.

You have got at least 100 posts out of that.

1000 posts more like.

#mugpost

Postby Badsnookerplayer

SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
AC or LT? wrote:Ronnie'll go out to Ding. He's no longer a tournament finalist, he showed that in Chengdu.

You have got at least 100 posts out of that.

1000 posts more like.

#mugpost

rofl

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:

Classic.

Postby sundaygirl

Husband has just offered to work for me tonight, even though it’s his birthday weekend
So I can watch all day, yay

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:Husband has just offered to work for me tonight, even though it’s his birthday weekend
So I can watch all day, yay

Good stuff.

Got him well trained.

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:He is expecting sexual favours in return, but I’m okay with that ;D

buck sake, I didn't want to picture that. rofl

Postby Juddernaut88

This is worrying signs for Kyren :( 4 frames behind now. Easily could have been level.
If Judd Trump was in this final he would have destroyed Ronnie Sullivan there's no question about that.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Juddernaut88 wrote:This is worrying signs for Kyren :( 4 frames behind now. Easily could have been level.
If Judd Trump was in this final he would have destroyed Ronnie Sullivan there's no question about that.

Judd wasn't even good enough to beat Kyren :chuckle:

Postby Iranu

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:This is worrying signs for Kyren :( 4 frames behind now. Easily could have been level.

<laugh>

Postby Juddernaut88

Holden Chinaski wrote:

If this was played in April/May it would have been a different story. Ronnie wasn't good enough to beat a player ranked outside the top 100 last year.

Postby HustleKing

Hope Kyren can recover pretty quickly from this and it doesn't affect him in future WC's.

As for tonight, the best outcome may be get to 10 frames (so at least reaching double figures) and then lose 18-10, because if he got any more frames on the board he'd feel worse about all the frames he threw away