Post a reply

Re: Kyren Wilson Watch Thread

Postby SnookerArcher

At least no nosebleed for Kyren.

Juddernaut88 wrote:This is worrying signs for Kyren :( 4 frames behind now. Easily could have been level.
If Judd Trump was in this final he would have destroyed Ronnie Sullivan there's no question about that.

Judd hasn't got a good triple crown record despite his talent. He's a known choker too. Not an excuse the if it had been April/May, every player was in lockdown so he wasn't disadvantaged. With his brother and his dedicated training and time to rest he should have been well prepared for the Crucible, seeing his brother helps him practise too. I'm less keen on Trump last two years (He has or had in the past a big mouth that he failed to back up for ages), I wanted Kyren to win the world title before him, that would have really went well with him! Glad he beat Higgins though and I'd choose him over Selby too (My two worst players) but yes I place him as third tier in my favourites.

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:Can we have am Anthony Hamilton one next year?

Let's have a vote on it nearer the time.

Postby SnookerFan

D4P wrote:Isn't there supposed to be a Ronnie O'Sullivan Watch Thread now...?

Probably.

But that year we had a Ding thread all the way through the tournament, then he lost in the final, we never made a Selby one. :shrug:
Last edited by SnookerFan on 20 Aug 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Postby The_Abbott

SnookerFan wrote:Can we have am Anthony Hamilton one next year?

What if he doesn't enter?

Technically, Hamilton will probably only play in the Championshit tournaments behind closed doors on health grounds.

I think we will have a Jamie Jones watch

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:
SteveJJ wrote:Does that mean none of our watchees won a game?

Matthew Stevens beat Ricky Walden :roll:

Yeah, but nobody cares about that match.