Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championships (Fri Aug 14th) Semi-Finals !

Postby vodkadiet1

Holden Chinaski wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:O'Sullivan doesn't want to be seen losing as if he is really trying. So he is putting on an act as if if to say 'I don't care'. Quitter's attitude.

Moron.

If you had a brain you would realise it was an accurate assessment.

Postby Holden Chinaski

vodkadiet1 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:O'Sullivan doesn't want to be seen losing as if he is really trying. So he is putting on an act as if if to say 'I don't care'. Quitter's attitude.

Moron.

Surprised you're showing your face after all your retarded comments. That's 3 matches now you said Ronnie would lose. Idiot.

Postby vodkadiet1

Holden Chinaski wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

Moron.

Surprised you're showing your face after all your retarded comments. That's 3 matches now you said Ronnie would lose. Idiot.

I know you like Boxing. I reckon you have taken far too many punches to your head. Go and get a brain scan you pathetic fanboy.

This is only a forum pal. No one needs to show their face. It is irrelevant. Just like you.

Postby Holden Chinaski

vodkadiet1 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

Moron.

I know you like Boxing. I reckon you have taken far too many punches to your head. Go and get a brain scan you pathetic fanboy.

This is only a forum pal. No one needs to show their face. It is irrelevant. Just like you.

I now you're feeling a bit gutted. Making fun of Ronnie when he loses seems to be your only joy in life.

You should eat a steak or something. Man up. You're losing brain cells.

Postby vodkadiet1

If you had a brain you would realise it was an accurate assessment.[/quote]
Surprised you're showing your face after all your retarded comments. That's 3 matches now you said Ronnie would lose. Idiot.[/quote]

This is only a forum pal. No one needs to show their face. It is irrelevant. Just like you.[/quote]
I now you're feeling a bit gutted. Making fun of Ronnie when he loses seems to be your only joy in life.

You should eat a steak or something. Man up. You're losing brain cells.[/quote]

You know nothing about me. And all I know about you is you are a person who supports violence against defenceless animals, supports a barbaric sport where men end up brain damaged, and spends a lot of time supporting a person who doesn't give a f*ck about you. You seem to be obsessed with me. Are you some of kind of weird internet stalker?

Enjoy spending O'Sullivan's winnings next week. I am sure he will send you a cheque on Monday.

Postby vodkadiet1

Holden Chinaski wrote:Just enjoying snake hissing you off, Vodka. :happy: Just like you try to do with your posts, but fail. Have a nice day, man. :wkr:

I want to thank you. You have just made me realise what a waste of time all this internet forum stuff is.

Take care but remember your words can cut really deep. You might lead some to suicide or at least serious self harm.

It was nice crossing swords. I know when I am licked.

You won. You are the winner here. It was a clean knockout!

I am now going to look for the nearest bridge...

Postby Cloud Strife

vodkadiet1 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Just enjoying snake hissing you off, Vodka. :happy: Just like you try to do with your posts, but fail. Have a nice day, man. :wkr:

I want to thank you. You have just made me realise what a waste of time all this internet forum stuff is.

Take care but remember your words can cut really deep. You might lead some to suicide or at least serious self harm.

Can you take Pinkball with you?

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Holden Chinaski wrote:Some people like to give it but are really bad at taking it. I've noticed that about this forum. Punk Ball is an exception to this. He can take it.

If you want to pull people up for 'taking it well', I could quote a post from you at the end of the WC last year.

In the last page, you have called Vodka a pussy, banker and moron.

Be a good winner.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Some people like to give it but are really bad at taking it. I've noticed that about this forum. Punk Ball is an exception to this. He can take it.

If you want to pull people up for 'taking it well', I could quote a post from you at the end of the WC last year.

Be a good winner.

:happy:

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Be a good winner.

:happy:

I am glad you are happy - just didn't think that was cool with Vodka.

Postby SnookerFan

vodkadiet1 wrote:

Quick someone. Write for the police.

Postby SnookerArcher

Pink Ball wrote:
SteveJJ wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:There’s more chance of me playing in the NBA than of O’Sullivan winning this match.

Not too good at the old slam dunks?

5ft 6 will see to that

No excuse mate, the shortest NBA player was 5'3" Muggsy Bogues https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muggsy_Bogues, 14 year career. Speaking of height differences, Jimmy White's talking with that tree Rob (Stilt)Walker, Jimmy's listed as a modest 5'8", my height and looks like a child next to Rob.
Good luck in the NBA draft as you're heading there, seeing Ronnie did win.

Interested to know who are the shortest and tallest snooker players, I remember one guy that's upper end of 6ft, Luca Brecel looks puny maybe it's his big head and short arms, Ali Carter's 5'7" but he has a baby face even at 40 ish, Selby, Robbo and Williams are 6'2+" as is Davis, Mags is a big guy too.... Ronnie's wrongly listed as 5'10" in imdb though he's 6'. I know as a kid when asked how big he wants to be he said 5'10" as that's the ideal snooker player height, dunno why that is perhaps as it's the exact width of the table. (5'10 x 11'8" iirc not actually 6'x12') Derek Hill, Graeme Dott's coach is 6'10". Should be coaching basketball, height wasted for a table sport.

Gotta admit I wasn't hopeful with the morning session's frame scores but Ronnie did exactly what Selby did tat the end day 1 of 2014's final, took the last 2 frames. 12-5 vs 10-7 made a big difference as would 13-11 vs 15-9.
Last edited by SnookerArcher on 19 Aug 2020, edited 2 times in total.

Postby SnookerArcher

SnookerFan wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:

Barely been here since I signed up but I've seen enough to be added to the presumably lengthy list of members who dislike vodka!

Postby Ck147

SnookerArcher wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:

Barely been here since I signed up but I've seen enough to be added to the presumably lengthy list of members who dislike vodka!

VD is OK

Postby SnookerArcher

Ck147 wrote:
SnookerArcher wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:

VD is OK

I've only seen a fraction of this forum, I know sports fans can get overly heated which isn't nice. From this and the finals thread though doesn't look good. Had Ronnie lost I wonder what would have been said?

Postby SnookerArcher

My take on the Rocket vs the Blackhole (Selby), Selby's negative play often sucks the life out of his opponents but desperate to avoid that way of play at all costs, Ronnie's high risk shooting and smashes gave the Rocket warp speed that even the Selby blackhole couldn't suck in! (Though he beat Selby in a safety battle of all things, which wouldn't have happened if he was firing in the final frame and of course frame 8, costly misses to the corner... Still he took the game to him, under the circumstances especially bold, maverick and crazy!) :tree:

Pity no audience to witness the 2 best semis in history! (Could be argued they'd have negatively affected the matches though, who knows but it would have been priceless to see the response of Ronnie's fightback :happy: )

Postby Pink Ball

I think one frame that's going to get overlooked is frame 29, unfairly so. Selby was in, leading the frame by 16 with 43 remaining. He missed a tough red near the bottom cushion, but I fancied him to make it. O'Sullivan potted the red and dislodged the remaining red, very aggressively at that. It cleared the way for a frame-winning 37, and instead of 13-16, it was 14-15.