Post a reply

Re: Anthony McGill Watch Thread

Postby TheSaviour

Kyren will probably and very likely have an easy route to final. Which ain´t good as then it is an almost impossible task to beat either Ronnie or Selby. McGill could push Kyren all the way if he manage to sort his mid range pot - game out. McGill is a gamer and a good one.

Won´t be enough, I am afraid. But will he be satisfied with this run already? Can´t tell. They all fancy to have it all, otherwise they wouldn´t pot that many balls on the trot. Or to play any snookers.

Postby HappyCamper

Which is the best McGill nickname:
The Smiling Assassin
The Guillotine
The Glaswegian Gladiator
or The Tartan Nugget.

I reckon option two.

Postby HappyCamper

Scooper wrote:I’m such a pos runt - I keep confusing McGill with Woolaston. Don’t know why

Shocking anti ginger racism. Smh.

Postby HappyCamper

Apart from hair colour and workmanlike play styles. I think they're both vegans. All McGill need to do now is marry a referee.

Postby The_Abbott

the top half has been full of unexpected wins so who knows maybe McGill will get to the final. If he won, he would probably be the worst winner since Dott but that happens occaiosnally.

I fully expect Selby or O'Sullivan to win this year now but nothing is certain in snooker.

Postby sundaygirl

#TeamKaren

Which based on my previous form is not a blessing
I refrained from adding #TeamMaflin to the last watch, turned out just thinking it was enough for the #Jinx

Postby SnookerFan

The_Abbott wrote:He'll up and leave you with the bill, he's Athony McGill

If you get in his eyeline, he'll kill. He's Anthony McGill.

Postby The_Abbott

SnookerFan wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:He'll up and leave you with the bill, he's Athony McGill

If you get in his eyeline, he'll kill. He's Anthony McGill.

I have a feeling that will stick on McGill on Snooker Island now like Robbo and directions and Mark Joyce and his mum.

Postby SnookerEd25

Very impressed with McGill today, hope it goes 16-16 though. Can’t beat a final frame shootout (all they ask is for one chance each)