Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sunday Aug 9th) Last 16 !!

Postby Iranu

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Iranu wrote:The bald head with short beard is a classic look.

No, it's fugly. :td:
He should get a hair implant.

Iranu wrote:Johnny, I say this with love... but sometimes you are an idiot. <laugh>

Nope, I'm just not politically correct. <ok>

No, Johnny. You’re extremely wrong about this. Shaved head and beard is a look as old as time for a reason. It never goes out of style. Not everyone can pull it off of course (Kyren for example would look ridiculous!) but Jan can.

It’s not like Jan has a foot-long, scraggy mess on his chin.

Postby Iranu

Lou147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:That was an okay interview.

Pretty much confirmed what I thought.

What did he say?

You’d be better off looking it up really but basically he said it happened a few times during the first session and he didn’t say anything because he figured it was nerves or something but that if it happened in the second he decided he’d say something. Said he asked Jamie politely about it and that Jamie took it the wrong way and it turned into something it shouldn’t have done. He also said they just hugged in the dressing room after the match so they’re OK.

He said he’s known Jamie since he was a kid and spent time with his family, he doesn’t think it was deliberate and the whole thing turned into something it shouldn’t have.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Iranu wrote:You’d be better off looking it up really but basically he said it happened a few times during the first session and he didn’t say anything because he figured it was nerves or something but that if it happened in the second he decided he’d say something. Said he asked Jamie politely about it and that Jamie took it the wrong way and it turned into something it shouldn’t have done. He also said they just hugged in the dressing room after the match so they’re OK.

He said he’s known Jamie since he was a kid and spent time with his family, he doesn’t think it was deliberate and the whole thing turned into something it shouldn’t have.

What ?!?? :shock: :shock: :shock:
I expected McGill to try to strangle him. <laugh>

Postby TheRocket

Iranu wrote:

had to laugh when I read this. This makes the whole incident even funnier.

Postby Empire State Human

Iranu wrote:You’d be better off looking it up really but basically he said it happened a few times during the first session and he didn’t say anything because he figured it was nerves or something but that if it happened in the second he decided he’d say something. Said he asked Jamie politely about it and that Jamie took it the wrong way and it turned into something it shouldn’t have done. He also said they just hugged in the dressing room after the match so they’re OK.

Well, Judd is in for a nasty shock tomorrow morning when he finds the body in his dressing room.

Postby hendry_fan

EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASY FOR PINKBALL!.

Yep,i fully admit,i was and am still very disappointed,i really counted on Pinkball/Ding,but the 2 numptys let me down.

Even if Ding had,nt of gotten those 2 bits of bad fortune,where he potted a ball and another one went in,2 frames in a row,he probably still would,nt have won.

Of course we,ll never know,but Ding aint good enough anymore.

His long potting,mid range potting well,the less said the better and that yellow he took on. <doh>

Before the match started,i really did,nt know who would end up winning,deep down i was 50/50.

DING WILL NEVER BE WORLD CHAMPION.

He just seems not to have the hunger anymore,i just can,t see him being a contender for the Worlds anymore.

If things does,nt go his way,he goes for shots he should,nt and he sits in his chair and does,nt give it his all,he goes into his give up mode,at least it seems to be like that,he does,nt have the fighting spirit needed anymore.

In the balls,he,s very good,but snooker aint just being in the balls.

I was so disappointed that i did,nt even watch the end of the Ants/Clarke match.

So after just checkin the results,it,s cheered me up a bit again.

Ants won13-12!.Very well done!. :clap: <ok>

I watched bits n pieces of that match and most of what i saw was,nt bonnie.

Ants only managed four 50+ breaks

Clarke managed eight.

In all other depts of the game,it was,nt anything to shout about.

But Ants is through,well done,he trailed 8-2 at one point.

I certainly won,t ever bet my castle on a prediction from Pink Ball,i lost the fiver i managed to get from the missus after a bout of begging.

I should of spent it on some curly wurlys than put it on a bet,thanks to Pink ball and Ding may i add,i,m skint now,i,ll have to watch the snooker today without bein able to munch on some curly wurlys. :grrr: :wild: :mood:

I hope he stuck that boquets of daffodils up his jacksie!. ;-) :-D
Last edited by hendry_fan on 10 Aug 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerEd25 wrote:HendryFan on cracking form there! rofl

I'll send you a curly wurly HF; If you're good, I might send 2 <laugh>

Awww,ta Ed,i,ll try n be a good laddie. :-D

Talkin o curly wurlys,i,m sportin one atm :-( ,i was gonna get it cut last week,but i thought i,d wait untill i,m on holiday,which starts today. :happy: Might go n get it cut tmorrow,it looks absolute hideous. :emb: :-D