Post a reply

Betfred World Championship (Fri Aug 7th) Last 16 !!

Postby Andre147

Image Image Image
Friday 31st of July~Sunday 16th of August at The Crucible Theatre, Sheffield

After a long thinking about it, and since this Forum hasn't been closed down yet, I have decided to make a thread for this day and any of the following days, but the issues with this Forum crashing down are likely to continue so please use the new Forum that has been setup. Any of you who want the link just ask on the main threads and any of us mods can provide it to you, but DO NOT reveal it publicly.

Onto the Snooker, John Higgins made a 147 maximum break, but still Kurt Maflin managed to secure a 13-11 win, and that garantees a qualifier into the Semis from that side of the draw. Today we have Mark Williams v Stuart Bingham and Mark Selby v Noppon Saengkham locked at 8 frames each, whilst defending champion Judd Trump finds himself 5-3 down to Yan Bingtao.

Qualifiers Anthony McGill and Jamie Clarke have their opening session, and 5 time World Champion Ronnie O'Sullivan faces Ding Junhui, in a rematch of their Quarter-Final here in 2017, Ding winning that one 13-10.

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Friday 7th of August

10am

Judd Trump 3-5 Yan Bingtao Trump leads 5-0
**Mark Williams 8-8 Stuart Bingham Bingham leads 9-8

2.30pm

Anthony McGill v Jamie Clarke Clarke leads 1-0
**Mark Selby 8-8 Noppon Saengkham Selby leads 8-1

7pm

**Judd Trump 3-5 Yan Bingtao Trump leads 5-0
Ding Junhui v Ronnie O'Sullivan O'Sullivan leads 13-5

** Denotes Final Session of a Match

Re: Betfred World Championship (Fri Aug 7th) Last 16 !!

Postby hendry_fan

Juddernaut88 wrote:Come on Judd and Ding. Also Mark Williams.

No COME ON ANTS!. :chin: :-)

Well this is it,one of the moments we,ve all been waitin for :trumpet: ,......

,.....one of the most talked about matches starts today........

,....... we will soon see if Pink Ball is as he often is tbf,to see if he,s correct that the Dingster will indeed beat the Ronster. :-D

By Sunday we will all know.

Will it be Pink Ball who gets,has egg on face,or will it be the Ronnie Fan boy mob. :chin: <laugh>

I think Judd will end up beatin Yan.

I think that MJW will end up beating Bingo.

I think that Selbs will beat Noppon.

And i think Ding will beat Ronnie,mainly cause Pink Ball said he will. :happy: :happy:

A BIG,MASSIVE,HUGE COMMMMME ONNNNNNNNNN!!!!! DING AND PINK BALL!!!!!. :happy: :-D

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:Dan- :cat: can you please also send me a link to the new Forum,although i really hope we can stay here. <ok>

I am going to continue to post here when I can. Will also post in the new forum.

Let's see how it goes from here.

Dan and Manty are doing sterling work.

Postby carayip

SnookerFan wrote:
carayip wrote:Hi, is there a new forum or anything?

Yeah. Get Dan-Cat to PM you a link.

Am I the only one who is struggling to send a PM or submit a new post? Every time, I submit, the screen lag and then it said I post several times already

Postby SnookerFan

carayip wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
carayip wrote:Hi, is there a new forum or anything?

Yeah. Get Dan-Cat to PM you a link.

Am I the only one who is struggling to send a PM or submit a new post? Every time, I submit, the screen lag and then it said I post several times already

On this forum? No everybody is encountering that. That's why a new forum was created.

Postby McManusFan

I wonder which will be the TV match for the evening session. I would hope it was the Ronnie-Ding match, but there is a pretty strong argument for the concluding session of the Trump match. With any luck Yan will win eight on the spin and there won't be a choice.

Postby csprince

McManusFan wrote:I wonder which will be the TV match for the evening session. I would hope it was the Ronnie-Ding match, but there is a pretty strong argument for the concluding session of the Trump match. With any luck Yan will win eight on the spin and there won't be a choice.

i think it's safe to say ding o'sullivan will be the evening match.