Post a reply

Re: Betfred World Championship (Fri Aug 7th) Last 16 !!

Postby Andre147

Donthittheblue Dan banned you for bad behaviour, you have been allowed to return but if you carry on like this I garantee you won't be here until the rest of the tournament. Hope I made myself clear.

Postby donthittheblue

Andre147 wrote:Donthittheblue Dan banned you for bad behaviour, you have been allowed to return but if you carry on like this I garantee you won't be here until the rest of the tournament. Hope I made myself clear.

What have I done now?

I posted a few passages of the bible, and a personal opinion? How is that in anyway bad behaviour?

If I'm actually doing something wrong feel free to enlighten me?

Postby Badsnookerplayer

donthittheblue wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Donthittheblue Dan banned you for bad behaviour, you have been allowed to return but if you carry on like this I garantee you won't be here until the rest of the tournament. Hope I made myself clear.

What have I done now?

I posted a few passages of the bible, and a personal opinion? How is that in anyway bad behaviour?

If I'm actually doing something wrong feel free to enlighten me?

BLASPHEMY!!!!

BAN!

Postby Andre147

Your last posts suggest you didn't learn much, don't talk to me about religion.

Just a friendly reminder. behave and we're all good, if not then you know what's coming.

Postby Ck147

donthittheblue wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
donthittheblue wrote:
ROS147 wrote:
donthittheblue wrote:Are World Snooker church-goers? no morning session on Sunday?

Yes. I’m going, and so should you.

The only thing worse than a practising christian is one who wants to ram their religion down your throats....

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.......runt

Oh just buck off. The most interesting parts of that book of bullocks are.

this and

She lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

and

Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. "Get out of here, baldy!" they said. "Get out of here, baldy!" He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys

Holy Mary Mother of God, I just lost a whole mouthful of cue wine, cheers mate

Postby donthittheblue

Andre147 wrote:Your last posts suggest you didn't learn much, don't talk to me about religion.

Just a friendly reminder. behave and we're all good, if not then you know what's coming.

Sorry, I didn't realise people weren't able to have an opinion on religion on here, unlike practically every other platform on the planet? :shrug: Again, I posted a few passages of the bible and my fairly long-standing belief that christianity and most other religions are a pile of bile. I'm not the only person on here who thinks that surely?

I know what's coming, what I'm less clearly on is why? Unless it's do with a post in The Junkyard which is a personal opinion and it would have been a lot more obvious if you'd picked me up on it in there.

As far as this thread goes, somebody else posted a bible passage, and I responded by posting some others - that's called continuing a joke? (To be clear those are actual passages of the bible - Ezekiel 23:20 /Matthew 21:18-22 ) :shrug:
Last edited by donthittheblue on 07 Aug 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Postby PLtheRef

Here's the table as we reach the half-way stage of the World Championships. Please note, there are no scheduled finishes tomorrow, but as with all matches at this stage, a match could be completed with a session to spare. Should this be the case, the table will be updated.

Alex0Paul, as top scorer today retakes the lead

Table after Day 8 (19/30 Matches)
114 - Alex0Paul ( 14 - 4 )
108 - Pink Ball ( 14 - 2 )
104 - Juddernaut88 ( 12 - 3 )
101 - SideTracked ( 15 - 2 )
98 - HappyCamper ( 13 - 3 )
90 - Iranu ( 12 - 1 )
89 - Aris147 ( 12 - 1 )
87 - Andre147 ( 12 - 2 )
86 - SavoMilosevic ( 13 - 0 )
84 - McManusFan ( 11 - 2 )
83 - Vodkadiet ( 12 - 0 )
83 - SnookerFan ( 12 - 0 )
83 - Nice_Shoes_Ken ( 11 - 2 )
81 - Wildey ( 12 - 0 )
79 - Slowjoe ( 12 - 0 )
79 - SteveJJ WC ( 11 - 2 )
78 - TheCleaver ( 12 - 0 )
76 - BorisTheButcher ( 10 - 0 )
75 - AimlessWandeer ( 11 - 1 )
73 - PLtheRef ( 11 - 0 )
72 - Dan-Cat ( 11 - 0 )
70 - Sundaygirl ( 10 - 0 )
69 - BadSnookerPlayer ( 9 - 2 )
61 - Eraserhead ( 8 - 1 )
42 - Cloud Strife ( 6 - 0 )
8 Ash147 ( 1 - 0 )

Saturday's table
26 Alex0Paul
24 Pink Ball
24 HappyCamper
22 Iranu
22 SavoMilosevic
16 Juddernaut88
16 McManusFan
16 Cloud Strife
15 SnookerFan
15 PLtheRef
14 Sundaygirl
13 SteveJJ WC
13 BadSnookerPlayer
13 Andre147
13 Vodkadiet
13 SideTracked
13 Wildey
9 Nice_Shoes_Ken
8 Ash147
7 Slowjoe
7 Eraserhead
7 AimlessWandeer
7 Aris147
6 BorisTheButcher
6 TheCleaver

Postby donthittheblue

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
barrysnookerfan1985 wrote:Permanently leaving this forum as it's obvious it's just intolerant to anyone who holds a religious belief

Wrong thread

His comment is based on a discussion several posts up, forgot your specs tonight bad snooker player? Might be why your so crap....

Postby Badsnookerplayer

donthittheblue wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
barrysnookerfan1985 wrote:Permanently leaving this forum as it's obvious it's just intolerant to anyone who holds a religious belief

Wrong thread

His comment is based on a discussion several posts up, forgot your specs tonight bad snooker player? Might be why your so crap....

You should start a forum

Postby Pink Ball

I've been on here for five years and I can't ever recall intolerance towards religious beliefs to be honest with you.

And I've seen some strange things on this island.

Things I can't talk about.

Postby Ck147

As-salamu alaykum

Postby Ck147

eraserhead wrote:Interview with a vampire just started on BBC 1

Just finished, great film, G'n'R do some great covers.

Postby Ck147

BBC weatherman talking about climate change, like he bloody knows. The earth has been hotter, and it's been colder. I just wish he knew how to predict the weather so I know what week to take off in August.

Postby Dan-cat

I I meant in the mud in vernacular which is that everything is overstated these days I have a friend for example you said have you had the Katamari at such-and-such a restaurant it's life-changing when we say is not like changing its just f****** OK Google good anyway that's how I meant it has anyone called link that soul