Post a reply

Re: Ronnie says he was kind of "blackmailed" into playing th

Postby TheSaviour

He´s partly rite. Obviously he just thought everything completely vice versa as I, or should I state that should be thought over.

Everyone should be having an app soon. Everyone should be having a top, top mobile phone of where to download it.

????

Everyone should have a curfew soon or now, no matter of where to be.

????

Everyone should be veri häpi to just to of having a quality time with a missus while home. So ALL häpi times these now, could be with your family.

????

Everyone should buy some further chemicals.

????

Get in.

They or you are, are such, such an imagination-rich people. And so, now even the apes are struggling a bit- Such a suspicious and shocking thinking, that I wouldn´t be surprised at all even when they next would say and state that the Aliens have landed, and we should all use the curfew. And, obviously, having the app. Wouldn´t surprise me at all if they next would be on with that.

You know, any given sickness is a tough and dangerous one if having a poor overall condition. We all born, we all die. That´s it. Hopefully no offence taken but that´s just the way it is. So why on earth having such a tough measures???? Even the apes are now struggling a bit. Such a trademark-looks possessing them. Great. The apes. That´s exactly what I fancied to do. The apes now.

Whof whof whof. Hau hau hau.

Get in.

And meanwhile, Marting Gould fired 4 centuries to down the "great" (have u see HOW he misses during the early break-building) Stephen Maguire. 2/1. Hah hah. Martin Gould.

Mark Allen bowed out despite firing a 5 centuries. Clarke just is such.

Meanwhile, Mark Allen score 5 centuries yet still bowed out. And truly just bowed out. Well, Clarke so poor in terms of how he started the frames that I thought he might get better very soon. And he did! He was like Andy Lee at one point. A few months ago. I would like to type that again; he was like Andy Lee.

Mental strength! The beginning of the scoring!

Andy Lee. ….And, eeeeeeh it´s vigger. Eeeeeeh it´s vigger. Eeeeeeh Thomas eeeeeeeh PAQUET eeeeeeh! Eeeeeh Fran eeeeeh ce eeeeeeh it´s vigger eeeeeeh ….aaaaaand…… eeeeeeeh Paquet.

Get in.

What else? Well, McGill still going. The same old. It´s vigger now.

What else? The Aliens next.

Get in.

So who will reach the top now? Will I still survive now while they are all going for it! Is the probability still zero? Jordan Brown scored a zero centuries against Mark Selby. I wasn´t all shocked with that.