Post a reply

Betfred World Championship (Monday Aug 3rd) Last 32 !!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Friday 31st of July~Sunday 16th of August at The Crucible Theatre, Sheffield

Ronnie O'Sullivan in the morning and Yan Bingtao in the afternoon will be hoping to Make light work of their respected opponent Thepchaiya Un-Nooh and a slightly furious Elliot Slessor

Starting out tomorrow are Top 16 seeds Jack Lisowski, Shaun Murphy and 3 times World Champion Mark Selby.

Lisowski has a tough match with Experienced Anthony McGill while Selby will be up against Debutant Jordan Brown from Antrim Northern Ireland.

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Monday 3rd of August

10am

Jack Lisowski v Anthony McGill McGill leads 3-1
**Ronnie O'Sullivan 8-1 Thepchaiya Un-Nooh Un-Nooh leads 1-0

2.30pm

**Yan Bingtao 7-1 Elliot Slessor Never played before
Shaun Murphy v Noppon Saengkham Murphy leads 2-0

7pm

**Jack Lisowski v Anthony McGill McGill leads 3-1
Mark Selby v Jordan Brown Never played before

** Denotes Final Session of a Match

Re: Betfred World Championship (Monday Aug 3rd) Last 32 !!

Postby SnookerEd25

hendry_fan wrote:Ants has been pants of late,so maybe he can make up for it by winning this years Worlds. :-)

COME ONN ANTS!

He was flying in qualifying; said he’d never played better.

He’ll beat Lisowski, I have no doubts. Could even be by a big scoreline if he starts well.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:I have to wait till 11am!

Exercise, brunch, check emails, contact an IT security company, contact lawyer, Ronnie, Ice cream.

I said it on Twitter, but thanks again for all your hard work. Snooker Island is a better place for having you Dan. <ok> Would we even be here without you?

Postby Badsnookerplayer

SnookerFan wrote:

Exercise, brunch, check emails, contact an IT security company, contact lawyer, Ronnie, Ice cream.

I said it on Twitter, but thanks again for all your hard work. Snooker Island is a better place for having you Dan. <ok> Would we even be here without you?

Why are you repeating it here then?

Postby csprince

Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Good luck Dan - hopefully the lawyer will be able to get you a Community Service Order or something

rofl

Postby csprince

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

way to ruin a tender moment bsp.

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Trying to reply for the second time. Bloody site.

I wanted to say it because Dan deserves the grattitude. He's worked tirelessly for this site. And I don't want him to think our constant silliness means that we didn't appreciate him.

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:Going to slightly change my one table plan and have Dreamboat vs McGill on this morning.

Will have Ronnie and Theppy on my tablet, so if it gets interesting I can turn back over.

It won’t get interesting

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:Going to slightly change my one table plan and have Dreamboat vs McGill on this morning.

Will have Ronnie and Theppy on my tablet, so if it gets interesting I can turn back over.

It won’t get interesting

Postby Alex0paul

It won’t get interesting

Postby csprince

nooooooooo snookerfan changing his one table routine you'll be drinking water instead of beer next.

Postby csprince

Alex0paul wrote:

It won’t get interesting

the very rare triple post well done alex :hatoff:

Postby csprince

SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

I wanted to say it because Dan deserves the grattitude. He's worked tirelessly for this site. And I don't want him to think our constant silliness means that we didn't appreciate him.

+1 well said snookerfan.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

:goodpost:

Postby csprince

Pink Ball wrote:Dan and I have provided genuine leadership and made tremendous sacrifices in the name of bringing a solution to this mess. We both deserve such credit, particularly me.

rofl your modesty is a guide to us all pinkie.

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul wrote:

It won’t get interesting

You don't think it'll get interesting?