Post a reply

Betfred World Championship (Sun Aug 2nd) Last 32 !!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Friday 31st of July~Sunday 16th of August at The Crucible Theatre, Sheffield

Today Neil Robertson and Ronnie O'Sullivan gets their campaign started and in Ronnies case his first Ranking match since he lost 6-5 to Kyren Wilson 15th of February in the Semi Final of the Welsh Open (anyone mentions Shoot Out and ill cry :redneck:)

John Higgins with a lead over Matthew Stevens looks set to start on the long journey to another final Can the Welsh Dragon stop him.

And Dave Gilbert last year cried in the crucible after missing out by a whisker of a place in the final will be hoping to overturn a 5-4 deficit to beat Kurt Maflin.

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Sunday 2nd of August

10am

Yan Bingtao v Elliot Slessor Never played before
Neil Robertson v Liang Wenbo Robertson leads 6-3

2.30pm

**John Higgins 6-3 Matthew Stevens Higgins leads 18-8
Ronnie O'Sullivan v Thepchaiya Un-Nooh Un-Nooh leads 1-0

7pm

**David Gilbert 4-5 Kurt Maflin Gilbert leads 4-0
**Neil Robertson v Liang Wenbo Robertson leads 6-3

** Denotes Final Session of a Match

Re: Betfred World Championship (Sun Aug 2nd) Last 32 !!

Postby Ck147

D4P wrote:If Ronnie were to beat Ding, Williams, Selby, and Judd, he would have defeated the 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 World Champions on his way to the title...

Lol...good post!

Postby ImSnookered

D4P wrote:If Ronnie were to beat Ding, Williams, Selby, and Judd, he would have defeated the 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 World Champions on his way to the title...

2020 Champion? How could he beat the 2020 Champion If he himself would be the 2020 Champion in this instance? Unless he beats himself.

Postby Dan-cat

We don't know of the Island will get hit again today.

As I said on the other post, we've started a private Twitter group so we can still chat. So far we have Holden, Wildey, Snookerfan, Pinkie, PL the Ref, Ck147.

You will need a Twitter login and you will need to follow me @dan_cat and then I can add you

Postby SnookerEd25

Dan-cat wrote:We don't know of the Island will get hit again today.

As I said on the other post, we've started a private Twitter group so we can still chat. So far we have Holden, Wildey, Snookerfan, Pinkie, PL the Ref, Ck147.

You will need a Twitter login and you will need to follow me @dan_cat and then I can add you

I’m in DC (@Ed25Terror)

Postby Prop

PM’d and followed <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

They can harm our forum, but they can never kill the comraderie that we have formed. <ok>

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:

They can harm our forum, but they can never kill the comraderie that we have formed. <ok>

Comraderie, dearie? :chin:

Still getting used to that new tablet? :chuckle: