Post a reply

Re: Race to the Crucible: Qualifying Round 1 (July 21st~22nd

Postby Holden Chinaski

Twitter attack!

Neal Foulds
@fouldsy147
"Ben Mertens (aged 15) reminds me of John Parrott at the same age. Raw, talented & with an aggressive streak in his game. Similar cue actions also. If he does half as well as JP he’ll have a great career. Also it’s great to see another Belgian player emerge."

Postby hendry_fan

So much for my COME ONNS! yesterday.

Dean,James and Brian lost.

At least Patrick won his match. :happy:

I was rootin for Brian as i met him and spoke to him when i went to watch a tourney in which he took part 1 1/2 years ago.

He was a nice young lad,who said he knows he has the talent and said he really wants to give it a shot to becoime a top pro.

Postby Juddernaut88

hendry_fan wrote:So much for my COME ONNS! yesterday.

I was rootin for Brian as i met him and spoke to him when i went to watch a tourney in which he took part 1 1/2 years ago.

He was a nice young lad,who said he knows he has the talent and said he really wants to give it a shot to becoime a top pro.

Hello Hendryfan it's always great seeing your return :)

Postby hendry_fan

Juddernaut88 wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:So much for my COME ONNS! yesterday.

Hello Hendryfan it's always great seeing your return :)

Aww,ta verrrry much Mr Juddy. :happy:

Aye,i guess i spice up the Forum with my briliant humour,my almost perfect spelling/gramer,my great knawledge,marvelus banter and my fabulous Emojis celebrations. :roll: :cracker: :-D

We have enuff humorless,misrable,grumpy,sour faced dumplings here on SI,especially the Ronnie fan boyz mob . :gag: <laugh>

Good to have you on here too. <ok>

Postby PLtheRef

PLtheRef wrote:World Championship Prediction Contest odds
7/4 Alex0Paul
5/2 Wildey
9/4 PLtheRef
11/2 Pink Ball
16/1 Andre147
33/1 CK147
66/1 Hustle King

Source: Random Selection