Post a reply

Should James Cahill be this season's first Watch Thread?

Poll ended at 12 Jul 2020

Yes
27%
No
73%

Total votes : 11

Re: Should James Cahill be this year's first Watch Thread?

Postby SnookerEd25

D4P wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:I know. Luca tends to be a bit too confident. Better than not believing in yourself, I guess.

I guess that living on the second floor makes you feel like you're above a lot of other people...

Boiko lives on the third floor.

Ka-ching!

Deciding who should get the first Watch Thread this year

Postby SnookerFan

As it won't let me do a poll with 64 options, I will put this thread up listing all people eligible for the first Watch Thread this year.

Please pick one, and only one, of the following names and post it as a reply. The name with the most replies gets the Watch Thread. As I fully expect all of you to post a different name each, I'll post the disclaimer that in terms of a draw, I'll have final say on who gets the thread. Like most years, I expect you to whine on about it.

At some point on Monday 20th July, I will post the Watch Thread, so don't leave it too long to decide.

Here follows the names, anybody naming somebody not on this lift proves themselves to be a bellend and will be ignored.

Mitchell Mann
Paul S Davison
Lukas Kleckers
Sydney Wilson
Billy Joe Castle
Rory McLeod
Barry Pinches
Dean Young
Peter Lines
Connor Benzey
Gerard Greene
Brian Ocholski
Fraser Patrick
Sean Middocks
Thor Chuan Leong
Iulian Bolko
Hammad Miah
Florian Nuessle
Amine Amiri
Hemza Akbar
Igor Figuereido
Ian Preece
Simon Lichtonberg
Adam Duffy
Brandon Sergeant
Jake Nicholson
James Cahill
Ben Mertens
Alex Borg
Patrick Whelan
Fan Zhengyi
Dylan Emery
Chan Feilong
Aaron Hill
Riley Parsons
Hayden Staniland
Kacper Filipiak
Andrew Pagett
David Lilley
Antoni Kowalski
Jamie O'Neill
Olver Brown
Eden Sharav
Daniel Womersley
Andy Hicks
Reanne Evans
Jackon Page
Chae Ross
Si Jiahui
Ross Muir
Jimmy White
Ivan Koakovskii
Soheil Vahedi
Allan Taylor
Duane Jones
Christopher Keogan
Rod Lawlor
Ross Bulman
Adam Stefanow
Tyler Rees
Ashley Hugill
Wu Yizae
Kashan H Hirani
Robin Hull

Re: Deciding who should get the first Watch Thread this year

Postby Iranu

SnookerEd25 wrote:Iulian Boiko, simply for the fact that he is the youngest ever WC entrant; it would be a sensation were he to make the cut. Phil Yates would probably implode.

The most compelling argument yet.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Doug Mountjoy.

:no:

SnookerFan wrote:Here follows the names, anybody naming somebody not on this list proves themselves to be a bellend and will be ignored.

Disclaimer; I noticed the bungke, and corrected it in my own quote. I hope that doesn't count as post editting.

Postby csprince

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Doug Mountjoy.

:no:

SnookerFan wrote:Here follows the names, anybody naming somebody not on this list proves themselves to be a bellend and will be ignored.

Disclaimer; I noticed the bungke, and corrected it in my own quote. I hope that doesn't count as post editting.

post editting rofl

i vote jackson page

Postby acesinc

chengdufan wrote:Igor Figueieredo

This! ^^^^^^

Igor Figueiredo

(Trying to get his name listed as many times as possible. Cheap ploy.)

Also:
SnookerFan wrote:...

Bungke! (That's what you get for taking away my joke of fitting so many people on a lift.)

Postby Wildey

Look i like watch threads however having endless threads about having watch threads snake hissing me right bucking off so im merging these 3 threads together and keep it like that <ok>

Re: Should James Cahill be this year's first Watch Thread?

Postby acesinc

Figgy's name has been mentioned far more than any other, even by those who would root against him. Alex, for the record, were you anti-Jonathon Bagley as well because he was old news? Dan, also for the record, is that a vote for Figgy? With Igor's recent tournament 146, I believe we may finally see a snooker resurgence from the New World...