Post a reply

Coral Tour Championship Final !!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Saturday 20th - Friday 21st of June at The Marshall Arena, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire

Will Stephen Maguire or Mark Allen go to the crucible as a ranking winner both currently on 5 ranking wins Stephen last ranking win was the Welsh open in 2013 Since then Mark Allen has won 4 ranking events with the last coming in 2018 Scottish Open.

And in terms of the Coral Cup its between Stephen Maguire and Judd Trump basically if Allen wins £150,000 and the title then Judd Trump gets £100,000 but Stephen Maguire could pick up £250,000.

Who will win?

DRAW

Final

Stephen Maguire v Mark Allen

Click for Head to Heads

Overall Allen leads 7-3
Main Tournaments Allen leads 4-2
Multi Session Matches 1st Match
Finals 1st Match

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Coral Tour Championship Final !!!

Postby D4P

Prior to today, the last time that Selby lost by 7+ frames was 2012 at the Crucible.

On that note, the following seedings are now locked in for the 2020 WSC:

1. Trump
2. Robertson
3. Williams
4. Allen
5. Higgins
6. Ronnie
7. Selby
8. Kyren
13. Lisowski
14. Bingham
15. Hawkins
16. Yan Bingtao

9-12 still to be decided for Murphy, Ding, Gilbert, and Maguire.

Postby Andre147

Huge payday it could be for Maguire, should he win that amount of money it was the first prize for winning the World Title a few years back.

Postby Wildey

D4P wrote:Prior to today, the last time that Selby lost by 7+ frames was 2012 at the Crucible.

On that note, the following seedings are now locked in for the 2020 WSC:

1. Trump
2. Robertson
3. Williams
4. Allen
5. Higgins
6. Ronnie
7. Selby
8. Kyren
13. Lisowski
14. Bingham
15. Hawkins
16. Yan Bingtao

9-12 still to be decided for Murphy, Ding, Gilbert, and Maguire.

There is no guarantee at all that Ding will be there

Postby Prop

Actually a tough one to call. Both players have had sustained periods of impeccable scoring. And both have had shorter periods of what looked like a loss of focus.

Gun to head I’m sayin Allen. But this will be close.

Postby D4P

Wildey wrote:There is no guarantee at all that Ding will be there

Yeah, odds are probably against it. If Ding were to withdraw, then it looks like Joe Perry would take the #16 seed.

Postby Johnny Bravo

:dizzy:
Wildey, quick, delete that post while it's not too late. Pinkey will see it and you'll be in big trouble.. :chuckle:

Postby Juddernaut88

I don't really mind who wins the final. I guess it would be nice for Maguire to win as he's not won a ranking event for 7 years. I just hope it will be a decent match.

Postby Ck147

Johnny Bravo wrote:

:dizzy:
Wildey, quick, delete that post while it's not too late. Pinkey will see it and you'll be in big trouble.. :chuckle:

Lol

Postby Ck147

Said I was going to support Mags after he trashed Robbo, but like Allen, tough one. Hope it's a good match whoever wins.

Postby Ck147

Pink Ball wrote:
D4P wrote:

Yeah, odds are probably against it. If Ding were to withdraw, then it looks like Joe Perry would take the #16 seed.

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

Who said that?

Postby SnookerFan

Ck147 wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
D4P wrote:

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

Who said that?

Pinkball. Just then.

Postby TheSaviour

It´s vigger eeeääh vigger eeeäääh. Eeeääh perhaps eeeääh.

Welllll, never in doubt. It´s vigger, I know. And any given eeeääh person can eeeäääh and eeeeähh will eeeäähh get eeeäääh a very nervous eeeeähh. I am rob. Call me rob. Call me a eeeeäääh soft-speaking eeeeääh hibster eeeeääh. France !!!

Never in doubt. All of the lads needed to dig a slight more deeper from the closet now. Never in doubt, they once again did found it. Sadly to me, obviously. They all dig slightly more deeper and found it, never in doubt.

Obviously yesterday was slightly too easy. Once again, black and grey are by a country mile the fav colours of them to use. The shirts. Obviously the pants can be also be blue… Never in doubt that they would mess it up.

Just a one real message (to all); just try to finally to decide if to build or not. To break or not. Just make a decision, what ever it ever is then, and KEEP IT, FINALLY. Just to make some kind of a decision of how any given issue is, and then try to keep that line. Do not change it anymore. Build or then do not build. The world is full of an opinions, opinions, strong opinions, story-telling, some more story-telling, and then even some more strong, probably red-wine flamed opinions. There´s your real nervous system of everyone. That´s how the world just works.

Mobile in hand - approach hardly works, you know. No matter what´s the skin of your colour ever might be. Mobile in hand. Was back then, and is now also. Fair play towards absolutely everyone! Great! All the great landscapes have now been savoured. Mobile in hand - approach. Whit a "smile". Obviously.

Allen and a few side-cushions, every now and then... That´s it. Maguire and some long reds. That´s it. Allen some more, but try to imitate that it doesn´t look good.

Less still is more, if you ask me.

So where´s the colours of my bridge now then? Has been? For a some time now...

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Well it is tulevat ne pojat, joita voitamme to all the lads and the girls on the Copacabana.

I have also been a savouring all the great landscapes and eating the Cataplana de marisco. Portugaaaal Portugaaal!

Come on the Mark Allen Pistol. He plays the banks shots great and Maguire will be imitating what all the Chinese players have been saying lately. The colours of my bridge are changing now. Cripps and Bloods all sold out. Huawei from now on my friends

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Well it is tulevat ne pojat, joita voitamme to all the lads and the girls on the Copacabana.

I have also been a savouring all the great landscapes and eating the Cataplana de marisco. Portugaaaal Portugaaal!

Come on the Mark Allen Pistol. He plays the banks shots great and Maguire will be imitating what all the Chinese players have been saying lately. The colours of my bridge are changing now. Cripps and Bloods all sold out. Huawei from now on my friends

Hibster.