Post a reply

Re: Coral Tour Championship Final !!!

Postby Dan-cat

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Well it is tulevat ne pojat, joita voitamme to all the lads and the girls on the Copacabana.

I have also been a savouring all the great landscapes and eating the Cataplana de marisco. Portugaaaal Portugaaal!

Come on the Mark Allen Pistol. He plays the banks shots great and Maguire will be imitating what all the Chinese players have been saying lately. The colours of my bridge are changing now. Cripps and Bloods all sold out. Huawei from now on my friends

Bungke!

Postby Andre147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Well it is tulevat ne pojat, joita voitamme to all the lads and the girls on the Copacabana.

I have also been a savouring all the great landscapes and eating the Cataplana de marisco. Portugaaaal Portugaaal!

Come on the Mark Allen Pistol. He plays the banks shots great and Maguire will be imitating what all the Chinese players have been saying lately. The colours of my bridge are changing now. Cripps and Bloods all sold out. Huawei from now on my friends

You been eating cataplana de marisco? You have good taste then!

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Andre147 wrote:

You been eating cataplana de marisco? You have good taste then!

<ok>

Postby SnookerEd25

Don’t care who wins, just hope for an enthralling match and a tactical battle on the last red in the 19th frame please...

Postby HustleKing

Scooper wrote:I’m devastated Selby didn’t make it

I'm devastated that this will be a cakewalk for Allen :sad:

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:I hope Snooker clubs will be open on 4th July.

Are you BadSnookerPlayer?

Yep I've used the imperious curse to control his mind temporarily.